IGNORED

PitfallAimee Custom Dust Covers

pitfallaimee

Heheh..see..I am not the only one! You see Aimee all we have to base your image on is the Avatar you provide us. So for now I have this image of Ms. Pac-Man wearing silver stockings or maybe just some Knee high Silver boots...hehe..

To stay on topic:

Aimee does that basic price include any monograms or anything special like that? Or is that pricing basically just for the covers themselves?

You know if you can really get these things cranked out fast enough you could make a decent extra from this.

Well, I was going to post my picture so everyone could see how well-groomed I am, but I thought better of it, because I'm at school and I didn't want my teacher getting the impression that all I do is post while I'm supposed to be working.

But, you can see me by clicking

here.

[ 02-01-2002: Message edited by: pitfallaimee ]

Hehehe..Aimee that totally allows a face to be put to the text now. Thanks!

As for posting while working...what do you think most of us do during the day who visit here? There are probably about a million things I should be doing right now other than checking AtariAge twenty times a day.

Okay, so on the covers...are you also willing to add the lovely Fuji Logo and Unit # underneath such as 2600, 5200, 7800..etc?

hehe...for the morbidly curious...

me...

[ 02-01-2002: Message edited by: -^Cro§Bow^- ]

Guys..the link is a Geocities account...you have to cut and paste it. As for my link...I hosed it the first time..but it should be working now. I just tested it..it does.

Anyway, if you guys can't cut and paste..then you don't derserve to see Aimee in all her loveliness anyway!

I got it to work, but i had to first right click on the HERE part of your post and click properties to find the actual URL and i just copied and pasted from there

as i said before im no computer wizard

most of the time if things aren't spelled out step by step im totally lost

Oh and does anyone else think that Aimee has a Alanus Morrisette look?

Or have you heard this before Aimee?

[ 02-01-2002: Message edited by: Lemmi ]

OH MY GOD I HAD NO IDEA PITFALLAIMEE WAS SO FINE!!!! Ok just send me the nylons however you want...I dont care if they have runs in them...I dont care if they have coffee stains on them!! HELL I dont even care if they have leg hair stuck in them!!!!

Thanks