IGNORED

This is FREAKING me out!!!

kyle

Ok i got frogger yesturday and ive been playing it non stop. Well SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG.Ok when i was playing it up until to night. When i was on a log or lilypad going from left to right or right to left. And would come to the end of the screen the green border it was leting me RIDE whatever i was on the log the lilypad thruogh the green borde left and right side and come out on the other side. Say i was rideing a log and was about to hit the right hand green border it would let me go throuth and come out on the left. Well to night. whenever i get to the border it kills me i lose a life. So wich is right? Are you suppose to able to go through the green border or NOT? Was my game messing up or is it now?

Not really. If I recall, the 2600 version's got difficulty settings that will either let you ride past the border or kill you on contact like in the arcade game. Experiment a little with the difficulty switches on the back of your system... I think that's what toggles on and off the wraparound.

JR

The wraparound river is indeed controlled by the difficulty switches, as explained in the manuals for both the Parker Brothers cartridge and the Starpath SuperCharger release.

quote:

Originally posted by Jess Ragan:

Experiment a little with the difficulty switches on the back of your system...

Unless, of course, the difficulty switches are on the front of your system.