IGNORED

Crazy Climber!!!!!!

ATARIPITBULL

I paid $75.00 for it with a money order and that "SON OF A BITCH", keep my money and never sent me the game

LOL, love your choice of words! I've never had that bad of an experience on ebay, I've always gotten my items on time etc. I did get burned in an MST3K tape trade once, though (BJ, if you're reading this, I use the exact same words Atari Pitbull just used).

I have never problems with Ebay. I have get everything what I won.

Only one time I have get a copy from a movie, but only one time from over 500 auctions. Thats good I thing.

So I think Ebay is a good place. Maybe look on feedbacks before you bid. Most it tells you much about a person who sell something.

I've done okay (he says, hoping that doesn't trigger anything bad). There worst thing I had happen was an item that was not "complete" and "in great shape" as described in the auction. After a few emails, the guy refunded my money and told me to keep it. Of course, I warned him that I might eBay it just to get rid of it (there's some nasty "thing" on the box that I don't really want in my apartment, you know? :-).

I've had good luck on ebay, but recently I got screwed on shipping from someone. I bought an autographed picutre of Ed O'Neill (Al Bundy) and the lady charged me $4 for shipping. The item arrived yesterday and the postage mark says $.80. Where did the other $3.20 go?????

I mean you could argue handling, but all she did was put it in a plastic sheet.

I just emailed her about it and am interested in hearing the response.

I know $3.20 is no big deal, but it is just the idea of the whole thing that pisses me off. I have never overchanged for shipping and in a lot of cases have mailed refunds to people.

[ 03-21-2002: Message edited by: Secret Quest ]

I just got my first copy of Crazy Climber in great shape with the instruction book today. I had won a copy of this game about a year and a half ago and I paid $75.00 for it with a money order and that "SON OF A BITCH", keep my money and never sent me the game,plus this A HOLE left ebay and has not returned. Now $110.00 later I now have another rare 2600 game for my collection.

Crazy Climber is the Holy Grail for me as far as 2600 games go. I should have ordered it from the Atari Club magazine when I had the chance. I have a bootleg emulation of the arcade version of CC, but the control use is rather awkward. I envy you man. Enjoy your game. Please report back and tells us all about it.