IGNORED

Hay! All-right! New to this board

AtariKen64

Hay!

I been looking around the atariage site fo some time now but have decided to take the jump and join the boards!

I posted here because this seemd the most popular board.

I have games for the 2600, 7800 lynx and jaguar about 140 overall and have been an atari player since 1982!

thanks for a great board and hope to make friend swith alot of atarians

by the way is anyone here from around pennsylvania , ohio, west (by-god!) virginny, or maryland? i am from southwestern pa

Hey Ken! Beunos Diaz. I'm from Lebanon OH, and my fam is from Middletown (home of Chris Carter I'll have you know). Go Lebanon Warriors!

This place is great! We have all kinds of fun.

And by the way, when I joined up they were giving out free Quadruns to all new members, guess they ran out and switched to SQ:WW.

stan jr,

sorry but i have no idea who chris carter is at all. i been aound boardman and lebanon , one of thos eplaces is home to phantom fireworks i know that. unless chris carter designed a game or delivers me chinese food or pizza its just a name ! haha

ataripittbull,

i dont know the exact date of the philly classic but it is about 5 hours away for me plus i barley have enough money to scrape by but if anyones oing thru the mid mon valley area of sw pa ill hitch a ride!

FYI: Chris Carter is the creator and executive producer of The X-Files  

Wrong Chris Carter. The X-Files guy is not from Middletown OH.

But Woody Harrelson is from Lebanon OH. So Woody and Stan Jr. are from the same place?

WOW, that explains a lot.

Wow! Minnesota Vikings as in NFL??? And you from PA home of the infamous Eagles and their fans???? The mind boggles...

Chris Carter the football player is from Middletown. Woody's from my hometown! Cool.

X-Files totally jumped the shark after the release of the movie.

And Stan don't forget about PA being the home of the Steelers as well, need to give the whole state credit, or else the west half gets jealous. Gee, the most famous person from my town is Ted Lewis, a band leader from the 40s I guess..."Is everybody happy?" was his catchphrase. Woohoo

well first , when i said i was around for a while i meant i surfed atariage's news portion not the board

lets not forget donnie iris is from pittsburgh

and of course micheal (yes batman) who went to the same area high school as me, though many years beforei might add, not too many though.

also movies i know of were filmed closely to where i live

gung ho

striking distange

inspector gadegt

houseguest

and the one with van damme and the civic arena, name escapes me

thats all i can think of for now