IGNORED

Best original Mega Man Game?

Which Original Megaman is your favorite?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Original Megaman is your favorite?

• Mega Man (Nes)
    • Mega Man II (Nes)
    • Mega Man III (Nes)
    • Mega Man IV (Nes)
    • Mega Man V (Nes)
    • Mega Man VI (Nes)
    • Mega Man VII (Snes)
    • Mega Man VIII (Psone)
    • Mega Man (Gamegear)
    • Mega Man & Bass (Snes/ Gba)
    • Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (GB)
    • Mega Man II (GB)
    • Mega Man III (GB)
    • Mega Man IV (GB)
    • Mega Man V (GB)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...

Mega Man 2 is clearly the greatest. It's almost an icon within the gaming world at this point. I remember saving an entire summer just to get it and then being blown away by its awesomeness and then pretty disappointed when I finished it five days later. Good thing it had that Hard Mode. ;)

I've been playing Mega Man in Dr Wily's Revenge for GameBoy a bit lately and definitely have to give that game props too. Very difficult and demanding and top notch quality all the way. Plus it has Cut Man and he just rules.

Mega Man 2 is clearly the greatest.  It's almost an icon within the gaming world at this point.  I remember saving an entire summer just to get it and then being blown away by its awesomeness and then pretty disappointed when I finished it five days later.  Good thing it had that Hard Mode.    ;)

Trivia: Hard mode is the game as originally designed. Easy mode was spliced in for the US release.

Mega Man 2 is clearly the greatest.  It's almost an icon within the gaming world at this point.  I remember saving an entire summer just to get it and then being blown away by its awesomeness and then pretty disappointed when I finished it five days later.  Good thing it had that Hard Mode.    ;)

Trivia: Hard mode is the game as originally designed. Easy mode was spliced in for the US release.

To be fair, Mega Man was REALLY tough.

• 6 years later...

I love Megaman 2 all the way. I'm into ever single kind of music except for most of the new wave of pop artists, music is a big part of my life so mm2 is my favorite.. I love humming to the 8-bit power. Especially Metal Man's stage. I would pause the game and leave it playing for hours. Even if this game didn't have music it would still be great due to the great level design.

I voted for Mega Man II. That was the first Mega Man game I purchased. While I found it too easy, I loved the various bosses, the level design, and the music. I think its a great action game and I've recommended it to a number of people over the years. It's an old school classic that's definitely worth re-playing.

I'm into ever single kind of music except for most of the new wave of pop artists, music is a big part of my life so mm2 is my favorite.. I love humming to the 8-bit power. Especially Metal Man's stage. I would pause the game and leave it playing for hours.

I'm compelled to link to this cool power metal mash-up of Metal Man's stage & the Mortal Kombat movie theme...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B0P4F3C2no