IGNORED

controller finds

RangerG

Well -- I just finished complaining this week on one of the topics about how little I have found recently. Today I was surprised to find a box full of Atari controllers and the guy told me I could have any of them I wanted for $1 each. I spent awhile unraveling cords and picking only the ones that looked in decent to excellent shape. I'll have to work on a couple of them, but most look like they should work. I got a 7800 proline stick, a pair of paddles, a super stick, a really sturdy stick with suction cup,three buttons, and a quick fire switch on the bottom, a tiny starfighter stick by suncom, two 5200 controllers, and a Wico 5200 stick. Also, in the box I found a Spectravision Gangster Alley cart in great shape which I don't have and he gave me for $2. Some nice finds for me -- anybody ever use the starfighter, the super stick or other one (it's a red stick with a black base with a sticker with turbo written on it, but no manufacturer anywhere)? How are they?

Thanks -- RG

[ 04-06-2002: Message edited by: RangerG ]

Wow, it sounds like you made a great deal there. I can't say much about how well most of those controllers work because I only collect Atari Controllers for my collection.

You also got Ganster Alley for $2.00 bucks, another great deal.

Thanks pitbull --

All of the joysticks cleaned up and work. I can't test the 5200 sticks because I don't have a system and knowing 5200 sticks they would need new buttons, but the Wico stick looks great inside and out. The starfighter stick is like a slik stik (slik stiks are great). How many types of Atari joysticks do you have? Who has the most different types of joysticks for the 2600? How many were there? Any good websites on 2600 joysticks? Take care -- RG

Almost all of these controllers I have are from Atari, only the bottom 3 are not. If anyone else see's an (ATARI) Joystick for the 2600 that I don't have please let me know.

1) The Standard Joystick.

2) Deluxe Joystick.

3) Remote Control Joystick.

4) Keypad Controllers.

5) Touchpad Controllers.

6) Driver Paddles.

7) Tennis Paddles.

8) Joypad Controllers.

9) Kids Keypad Controllers.

10) Trac Ball Controllers.

11) Space age Joystick.

12) Track & Field Controller (For Track & Field game).

13) Omega Race Bosster Grips (From CBS Omega Race).

14) Tron Joystick (From Mattel for tron).

quote:

Originally posted by ATARIPITBULL:

Almost all of these controllers I have are from Atari, only the bottom 3 are not. If anyone else see's an (ATARI) Joystick for the 2600 that I don't have please let me know.

1) The Standard Joystick.

2) Deluxe Joystick.

3) Remote Control Joystick.

4) Keypad Controllers.

5) Touchpad Controllers.

6) Driver Paddles.

7) Tennis Paddles.

8)

Joypad Controllers.

9) Kids Keypad Controllers.

10) Trac Ball Controllers.

11) Space age Joystick.

12) Track & Field Controller (For Track & Field game).

13) Omega Race Bosster Grips (From CBS Omega Race).

14) Tron Joystick (From Mattel for tron).

I have 4 Wico controllers and a Pointmaster. I also have one other that I can't remember right now...