IGNORED

Orange Atari

The Piper

sorry to sound so harsh...but you are acting as if we are a bunch or mentally handicapped individuals who haven't a clue about what Atari is...

That's harsh.I'm not acting anything.There is nothing to take insult of.I like to read/post to Atariage.It's the best Atari site I've found so far.Look,compared to lots of people on this message board,I know little about Atari,ok?I just automatically assumed, because I consider the people who post here to be VERY knowledgable about the subject,that my question would've been answered immediately.I didnt know it was unheard of!He bought it at the store.It was made with an orange switch plate on purpose by Atari.Thats all

that I can tell you about the unit.It exists,and looks pretty cool too.

As far as which pc game,I'm thinking,lol,

anyone have a playstation?I dont , but it might've been one of those games, cause I cant find it on my 2 pc Atari games.I think it's an activision classics Atari game.On the game select screen, it shows a game case with games(that you select)and this Atari on top of the game case,and you see the cartridge in the Atari.I'll get a pic as soon as I can.

quote:

Originally posted by The Piper:

So then NO ONE who has read this topic knows what I'm talking about?!?!?!How in the world can that be?!? I wasnt talking about any Kee Games unit.This is an Atari bought at the store in Greater Boston..MAINSTREAM..cmon guys,whats up about the orange Atari?

The best thing for you to do would be to get a scan of it on-line...

I meant to quote Crossbow, but I messed up, and it looked like I typed the 1st paragraph of the last post.But the 1st paragraph is a quote.)I didnt mean you were harsh at all.I

wil be glad to get a picture for you,but I do not know how to post one to this msg board.Thanks.

Piper I also apologize for sounding harsh. As I said I am not an expert but I did ask some who are...and they had never heard of such a model Atari being made.

As for posting a Picture...the best thing to do would be to actually email the picture to Alex or Albert here at AtariAge...that does two three things.

1. Confirms the pic is authentic etc...

2. Alex or Albert would be happy to host the pic here.

3. It gets them a pic to add to the list of hardware so that the particular model your speaking of can be added here.

I am anxious to see it as it sounds totally intrigueing!!!

Wait, are you saying my response sounded harsh, or someone else's? I certainly didn't mean to sounds harsh...

But I do have to say that I've been into Atari for over 25 years, cataloguing every piece of info I could find, and so not only do I have a fair idea of what does or what doesn't exist, I've also seen enough hoaxes to be suspicious.

So please don't be put off if you ask about something and we answer with "show us". If it does exist as a purposely manufactured item as opposed to a "mistake", we'll be very happy to see it, you know?