IGNORED

HSC Season 3 Week 16: Save Mary

Ze_ro

7205 for me. I have played this game quite a bit since I got my cc2. This game should have been released.

And can you believe it is programmed by the same person that did Pac-man? (todd frye) Just shows that he can make a good game if given enough rom :)

959118[/snapback]

And RAM. Save Mary is a Superchip game (though I'm not quite sure why--probably to get dam edges smooth which requires changing both COLUPF and COLUP1 mid-scanline). The game behaves very oddly if the Superchip is flaky.

Well, I pushed a few more games... I got into a groove on this one. Finally hit a level where I could not keep up with the water though. I did get a couple extra Mary appearances on the side and picked up 2 of them. They appeared right where the other things do on the ledges.

mary319756iq.jpg

I double checked that the difficulty level was advanced by letting the game go back to the title screen. I got lucky this last round, lots of plugs and extra Marys showed up.

This will probably be my last entry - I'm heading over to see a friend's new house this afternoon and tomorrow night I'll be seeing Depeche Mode!

post-3056-1131302585_thumb.jpg

Edited by SpiceWare

Uh... who's K?

Me ;)

Ah, I had a feeling it'd be you... but frankly, I figured the score was awfully low to be one of yours :P

--Zero

961973[/snapback]

Hehe yeah... I just can't get ahold of this game, not one bit. LOL Mind Game saw how fraustrated I got with it...

Edited by keilbaca