IGNORED

Never heard of this one before

Osmeroid

Could be Moycon. If it is genuine it will probably involve something like this....

The bottom quarter of the screen filled in green, the rest is pale blue, pick your team (England) vs anyone else. The screen does not alter for six hours (the manual suggests consuming beer and sandwiches). After six hours of nothing happening, the screen will flash the message *England lost* and the game ends.

Crab Control is a hack of Crackpots - the spiders really do look like crabs.

I'm not exactly sure brand name it was packaged as - the label has the same picture as is used on some Hi-Score carts, but Hi-Score carts have a different case.

I have a few of these carts, the only boxed one has a blue box that just says Atari Compatible with no brand name. I think it is probably the same kind of cart but I'm not sure.

Here's a (crappy) picture of the boxed cart

null star_raid.jpg

mitchell

I hope it comes with some of the special shampoo...

As for Video Cricket, since there's no picture, it could easily be just a seller who doesn't know what he has. I saw a guy selling what he claimed to be a version of Rocky for the 2600... inside his description, he also called it an Intellivision cartridge, and the picture was of the ColecoVision cartridge!

--Zero

The game is a pirated game that uses the same picture as other Taiwanese pirate games. Rainbowvision games are mostly hacks of Activision games.

Rainbowvision games were distributed by Rainbow Music in Australia - a record label that from memory put out mostly compilations and 'not by original artist' records.

The same saller some more boxed Rainbowvision games up for auction. I bid $14.50 on two of them but Atari-France had already bid higher than me