IGNORED

I HAVE OBTAINED A MAGICARD!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

Mr. Sega Genesis

quote:

Originally posted by liquid_sky:

Heh.. then in my mind you dont have a magicard thiose things are too rare to find that cheap unless your lucky or signed a pact with satan

Actually the guy that sold me it was old, and though I told him I should buy it for more, he insisted that I buy it for that little... smart old man, he was....

Luckily I live about 50 minutes from Loganville, wouldn't cha know thats where NDScreaming was from!! AND that spaceinvaders2000 Oh yeah and Pierre Le France . Lots of people in Loganville,GA LOVE Sega!!!

I will be happy to take a picture of the magicard and save your honor Mr. Genesis.!!

[ 04-24-2002: Message edited by: moycon ]

Ok, if you had the rarest Atari 2600 cartridge, would you want to get rid of it (even for $2000) or keep it as part of your collection.

Besides, what IS $2000 if you make $30,000 a year (not saying I do or anything).

I'm just saying I don't think a person would WANT to sell that on Ebay, unless they were desperate for cash (in which case I can understand).

Keep it in a locked vault or something tho

I'm just saying I don't think a person would WANT to sell that on Ebay, unless they were desperate for cash (in which case I can understand).  

I sold my bike last year (FZR 600). Now I really want a bike again but I don't have $$$ for that. I have other thing to buy.

Even I found a cart like that I the wild, it will be easy to sell it for 2000 and then buy a bike but I will never sell a cart rare like this....... My bike will have to wait...

I'm a collector