IGNORED

What system do you play the most right now?

Rhindle The Red

What system do you play the most right now?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. What system do you play the most right now?

• Atari 2600
    • Atari 7800
    • ColecoVision
    • Mattel Intellivision
    • Microsoft XBOX
    • Microsoft XBOX360
    • NEC TurboGrafx (16,CD,PC-Engine)
    • Nintendo NES (Famicom)
    • Nintendo SNES (Super Famicom)
    • Nintendo 64
    • Nintendo GameCube
    • Nintendo Game Boy (GB, GBC, GBA, SGB, GBP)
    • Nintendo DS
    • Sega Genesis (Mega Drive, Nomad, SegaCD, CDX, 32X...)
    • Sega Saturn
    • Sega Dreamcast
    • Sony PlayStation
    • Sony PlayStation 2
    • Gaming quality PC
    • Other

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Currently the MSX2; I've finally found the English translation CSS+ version of SD-Snatcher and _must_ complete it before I can move on to something else. "Other" it is. You'd think it'd be the 2600, but somehow trying to learn to program it is putting me off actually playing so much. Even with the shiny new Secret Adventure and Solaris carts I've just bought...

I voted for 2600, since that is what I've been playing most lately. I've been so busy, though, that I haven't really played much of anything lately. But when I have played anything, it's been either the 2600 or the PS1, with a slight edge to the 2600 - mostly cuz I just got my Minigame Multicart in the mail and then spent a good hour+ embroiled in M-4 death matches with my brother :twisted: (punk kept beating me at my own game...mutter mutter mutter...)

Edited by vdub_bobby

Currently the MSX2; I've finally found the English translation CSS+ version of SD-Snatcher and _must_ complete it before I can move on to something else. "Other" it is. You'd think it'd be the 2600, but somehow trying to learn to program it is putting me off actually playing so much. Even with the shiny new Secret Adventure and Solaris carts I've just bought...

974240[/snapback]

OK, please educate this American on just exactly what the hell an MSX and MSX2 are. I understand they are some sort of MS based PC in the UK???

:?

As usual the CV but followed very closely by the TG16 and 7800 lately.

Squish Em, Congo Bongo, Astro Invader and Frontline on the CV, Ninja Spirit and Keith Courage on the TG16.

Keith Courage is actually a better game than I remembered. It's not great or anything but not as bad as many peole would say.

974240[/snapback]

OK, please educate this American on just exactly what the hell an MSX and MSX2 are. I understand they are some sort of MS based PC in the UK???

:?

974954[/snapback]

Some cool little micros of the past :cool:

http://www.atarimagazines.com/compute/issue55/msx.php

They have the index for part two there (MSX is Coming: Part 2 -- Inside MSX ) but no article. I can scan it from my archives if you really want to check the rest out ;)