IGNORED

More reviews

Thomas Jentzsch

Still a few hundred reviews that could be updated. Luckily that page is automatically updated whenever I add a new review to the site. ;)

I've caught up with the reviews on your site, however, many of the older links are broken as you changed the layout of your site at some point. Not feeling like manually editing those right now..

..Al

These are all fixed now, thanks Greg for helping with that. :)

..Al

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Don't forget the new reviews on my site!

http://www.lakupo.com/grblitz/atari26k.htm

I've added your newer reviews and fixed the links for the older reviews (since I see your site moved). Can you add anchor tags back to each individual game?

Thanks,

..Al

I'll look into it. You want me to do this for the 52 Hunter as well?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Speaking of reviews...

Is there any chance of modifying the store's review system to include:

1. 1/2 star increments (or, a scale from 1-10)
  2. The ability to go back in and edit reviews

I find myself really missing having ratings in-between the current five. A 20% jump between each rating seems really drastic. Plus there's some games that I've had for awhile now that I'd give a different score to since I've had more time to play them, and more games have come along since then that may affect my view of previous games.

Speaking of reviews...

Is there any chance of modifying the store's review system to include:

1. 1/2 star increments (or, a scale from 1-10)
  2. The ability to go back in and edit reviews

I find myself really missing having ratings in-between the current five. A 20% jump between each rating seems really drastic. Plus there's some games that I've had for awhile now that I'd give a different score to since I've had more time to play them, and more games have come along since then that may affect my view of previous games.

Why don't you post blog entries about these games you wish to revisit, and which games deserve half-star changes. Even if it's not official, we'd still like to know.

Why don't you post blog entries about these games you wish to revisit, and which games deserve half-star changes. Even if it's not official, we'd still like to know.

Maybe I'll do that after I finish this current round of reviews.

In my revised list, there would be a lot less 5's, and quite a few 4 1/2's. I think I'd want to save 5's for the absolute pinnacles of homebrew games, to better distinguish them from the pack. Right now, a score of 5 tends to be watered down quite a bit because it has to cover such a broad range of scores.

• 3 years later...