IGNORED

Check out my win

Ridenmy65

heheh...he also got the more rare Cooling looking label for Raiders of the Lost Ark that I think just got bumped up in rarity recently.

Yeah...for $115 your getting quite a lot. I think you did well for the money as well.

Decent Haul..

Up until about a half hour before the end of the auction, it was only at 50 bucks. Now that would have been something. I only need like two games out of this lot. But even if I sell just about everything else back for 50 bucks then I really got a good deal for the waterworld.

Thanks for the comments guys, I just had to share my success with my fellow gaming nuts.

Nice hull I guess. But I think WaterWorld's rarity has been blown way out of proportion in the last couple of years. In my book it's no rarer than say Rubik's Cube or Chase the Chuckwagon. It's a good find, but when you see 3 or 4 a month on Ebay you've got to start to wonder baout it's Holy Grail status.

Tempest

quote:

Originally posted by duckandcover:

Couldn't agree more.

Looks like a nice haul to me, especially the Waterworld. Well done.

I guess I'm too old school. Back in the day before ebay, you actually had to go out to yard sales, flea malls, thrift stores with VCG list in hand ... and then that nice spring day you spot a box with joysticks hanging out, and river raid II, and smurfs save the day in the box, and what's this ... a glib? Oh praise ye o holy atari gods. A holy grail ... and the price tag says $4. Must not jump. Calmly get wallet ...

What was I talking about? ... oh yeah, ebay collecting sucks.