IGNORED

Do these exist?

Krytol

I've seen a picture of a Mexican woman sticking labels on AcTiVision carts. These were on a tape roll. Haven't seen uncut sheets.

There are quite some posters for individual games. AcTiVision's Beamrider came with one, I think Phoenix did, there's a fold out catalogue (what is it, guide to the stars) in some of the silver boxes from Atari, Inc. and I have a beautiful stunning silver poster for .. oops, this is all out of the top of my head.. Star Raiders I think.. I've also seen a display stand for ET. There's mobiles for quite some games like Missile Command, Star Raiders, Hounted House and Super Breakout.

marty, i think you mean Joe's uncut PCB boards ....

poster:

there has been many .... more than we can probably collect

- lots of individual posters for the games of the late 70 ies (i.e: Basketball with kareem abdul jabar)

-10 (known) different cut-out posters (two sided) from atari

- atari club posters. i.e. phoenix

- foldouts with posters, like "atari stars"

- 2D mobiles, like i.e. E.T. the extraterrestrial

- 3D mobiles like centipede, phoenix, ...

- probably a multitude of displays for games like ET, yars revenge and surely many others ...

- imagic had folders with a big poster in the middle. i have one for demon attack

- i own the activision business profile from 83 that rholoff is talking about: also here are shown many photos, in which you can see posters of activision in the back ....

the sticker roll is an amazing picture

some might pop up .. you never know ... i recently got some label stickers for the atari paddle set. they're unused and still on some brown protection paper ...

quote:

Originally posted by ATARIPITBULL:

I have an unused Atari 2800 Raiders of the lost ark game box which I have in a picture frame on my wall.

Do you will sell it? Raiders of the Lost Ark is my favourite game. And I miss this japanese Box.

Sorry MattyXB but its not for sale. I love Raiders of the lost ark too, maybe not as much as you do!. I also just received a Raiders of the lost ark Atari store display which talks about the game and looks just like the Atari cartridge picture. If you like I could send you some scans of the 2800 box.

We would also like to get scans of any 2800 boxes if possible. We already have a section listing the 2800 titles that we know of, if you search for 2600 games in the Asian region you'll see them. Currently we have no scans at all for 2800 games (boxes).