IGNORED

Philly Classic Video (might already have been mentioned)

Cassidy Nolen

Hi all,

At the PC3, they filmed about 5 minutes worth of video for a FOX news show in Philly. My friend's mom lives there, and recorded it. It has quite a few of us in the video (including Computer Space, WOO HOO!).

Anyway, I do not know how to host this, nor do I have the space. If I can get it into a file on the computer, does anyone have the ability to host it so people can see it? I would guess 50 megs when I am done? Curious.

Neat footage about the classics, emulators, modern stuff, good shots of the room, the arcades, tables, games and people. Great to relive it.

Cassidy

quote:

Originally posted by Cassidy:

Anyway, I do not know how to host this, nor do I have the space. If I can get it into a file on the computer, does anyone have the ability to host it so people can see it? I would guess 50 megs when I am done? Curious.

Sounds pretty cool, I'd like to see the video. If you send it to me, I can put it on AtariAge. Do you have a means of getting it into the computer?

..Al