IGNORED

Good Luck Charlie Brown

mattkain

If the cart is real, I'm 99% sure this person will sell it on eBay eventually, and the buyer WILL be one of us here. I'd love to see it go up for auction today, but it might fetch more if it were offered in November (eBay's historical busiest time) or in Late Feb (income tax return time) in the US when it's most likely that folks here would have the maximum money to spend on a big ticket purchase.

• 1 month later...

FB2 from Walmart + cart mod + PSOne LCD disply = quick and dirty portable system :D

Where in the hell do you expect me to find a PSone LCD these days, besides eBay?

BJ

I've got four in storage I bought on clearance from a TRU. Never have figured out what I'm going to do with them.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Any news regarding this?

Well it will soon be closing in on 2 years since this was first announced that this was discovered and might be dumped

I have a feeling most of us will be on Social Security or in the ground when this (and turbo) is released. :sad: I'm thinking it might have been better for our hearts (at least mine) if we had never known about it ?

JL

Edited by JL

Any news regarding this?

Well it will soon be closing in on 2 years since this was first announced that this was discovered and might be dumped

I have a feeling most of us will be on Social Security or in the ground when this (and turbo) is released. :sad: I'm thinking it might have been better for our hearts (at least mine) if we had never known about it ?

JL

Turbo WILL BE released......there is a team of people working on this project. The ROM is safe and once the team is done, everybody will be able to enjoy it (one way or another) ;) . Please hang on tight!!!! :)

Edited by Wonder007

• 5 months later...

It took less time for the space program in the 1960's to get a man to the moon.

Sad to think but I wonder how many fellow AtariAge members have passed never having had the opportunity to try this game. Hopefully not many more will before it is released.

JL

Edited by JL

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sod patience! Why doesn't the owner just announce his intentions for the thing then we can all let it rest. If he wants to hoard it then fair enough, it is his and he can do what he wants with it but for Gods sake let the community know that it will never be shown so we all stop sitting in the vain hope that we all might one day see it. Personally if he let Tempest review it it would be enough for me but in the end it is the owners decision, no one elses ;)

I can answer this, but I promised not to.

All I can say is: patience.

8)

Ooooo How mysterious!

Illuminati members probably hid the location of the Holy Grail in the programing code of Charlie Brown I'll bet!!!

We must all wait for the year 2012 when the original Mayan calendar ends and the planets align thereby breaking a decades old mystic lock so the code can be deciphered and the location retrieved, after which all of man-kind will sup from the grail and have eternal life... am I right???

How exciting.

Edited by moycon

Illuminati members probably hid the location of the Holy Grail in the programing code of Charlie Brown I'll bet!!!

We must all wait for the year 2012 when the original Mayan calendar ends and the planets align thereby breaking a decades old mystic lock so the code can be deciphered and the location retrieved, after which all of man-kind will sup from the grail and have eternal life... am I right???

Yep.

Exept for the grail thing.

It actually is an UFO full of peanuts.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Sod patience! Why doesn't the owner just announce his intentions for the thing then we can all let it rest.
I can answer this, but I promised not to.

All I can say is: patience.

8)

So you saying that you know the guy personally? Damn I am sick of all the cloak and dagger crap that certain people choose to operate by. Few people say what they damn well mean and constantly choose to talk in riddles for their own purposes. Play your games Rom. I am off to a better place ;)

Yep.

Exept for the grail thing.

It actually is an UFO full of peanuts.

8)

The waiting till 2012 is accurate then?