IGNORED

Good Luck Charlie Brown

mattkain

Sod patience! Why doesn't the owner just announce his intentions for the thing then we can all let it rest.
I can answer this, but I promised not to.

All I can say is: patience.

8)

Well, that sounds promising--at least there's hope. "So you're sayin' there's a *chance*!"

So you saying that you know the guy personally? Damn I am sick of all the cloak and dagger crap that certain people choose to operate by. Few people say what they damn well mean and constantly choose to talk in riddles for their own purposes. Play your games Rom. I am off to a better place ;)

I don't know the guy personally.

I'm not performing any cloak and dagger crap.

I say what I mean.

I'm not talking in riddles for my own purposes

And I'm not playing games.

I only made a promise, that's all.

Five false assumptions in a row, Fox.

Are you trying to break a record here?

8)

Hey, I just want a working copy of the cart to add to my collection (have tons of Garfield and Peanuts stuff) and to play with my kid since she's discovered the Holiday specials with me. :) I just need some new controllers first, lol.

If we have to wait then we wait and if we never see it so be it. I'm just glad that someone who is very much trusted has the Binary should something happen to the cart.

Seriously, I check this one, Turbo, and the recent Hulk post every day hoping for new info. I would love to see these games!

We get teased now and again with, as stated before, cryptic messages, and wink-winks to those who seem to be "in the know"- but no answers.

Why is it that when some protos are found, they get posted right away (like Cabbage Patch Kids), and others seem to be some kind of big secrets that are stashed away?

I'm not trying to be a wise guy here or start some 2600 conspiracy theory, I just don't get it... :?

Why is it that when some protos are found, they get posted right away (like Cabbage Patch Kids), and others seem to be some kind of big secrets that are stashed away? I'm not trying to be a wise guy here or start some 2600 conspiracy theory, I just don't get it... :?

Charlie Brown proto current owner

illuminati.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...