IGNORED

The Flintstones surprise at dinosaur peak

I found this ultra rare nes game a while back at a Yard Sale i was gonna hold on to it but now i have decided to sell sorry if the pic is a little blurry The Label is in Excellent Shape no rips no tears and game works great i can take $100 Shipped for it if anyone is intrested send me a PM. :)TheFlintstones2.jpg

rare nes games dont make that kinda money anymore. ud been better off sellin it when u got it. unless its a certian coupple titles rare nes games hold no real value :( sorry, but at least u didnt pay a lot for it like i did my entire collection and get burned

Rare NES games hold no real value?

Ok, what about Stadium Events, Cheetahmen, Panesians, boxed NES titles? Sorry to say this Dusk, but you are very wrong. If that Flintstones was boxed, it would hit $250 easily no matter when it was put up on ebay.

Ok, what about Stadium Events, Cheetahmen, Panesians, boxed NES titles? Sorry to say this Dusk, but you are very wrong. If that Flintstones was boxed, it would hit $250 easily no matter when it was put up on ebay.

You're comparing his Flintstones to a boxed Stadium Events? J/k, but really though, Stadium events goes for helluva lot more than this game.

I do agree with that, the last Cheetahmen 2 I saw for sale boxed went for some serious dough, I forgot about that. I saw a Stadium events hit over 300.00 loose on a few ocassions and the paniesians always score big but what about the grandaddy of them all - Nintendo World Championships.....Now your talking the price of a new Chevy Cavalier.

I do agree with that, the last Cheetahmen 2 I saw for sale boxed went for some serious dough, I forgot about that. I saw a Stadium events hit over 300.00 loose on a few ocassions and the paniesians always score big but what about the grandaddy of them all - Nintendo World Championships.....Now your talking the price of a new Chevy Cavalier.

Why a Chevy Cavalier?

Even a loose Flintstones 2 is still decent. To say that there are not NES titles that garner $$$ is preposterous. I'm not comparing boxed to loose carts, but even games such as TMNT Tourney Fighters in the box would fetch decent money, you just need to know your NES titles....

Even a loose Flintstones 2 is still decent. To say that there are not NES titles that garner $$$ is preposterous. I'm not comparing boxed to loose carts, but even games such as TMNT Tourney Fighters in the box would fetch decent money, you just need to know your NES titles....

In April, a sealed TMNT Tourney Fighters for NES went for $459-ish.

The last two loose Stadium Events went for over $600 and $700 respectively.

Flintstones 2 loose usually gets about $50-65. Boxed goes for about $150-200. (I should know, that's what I got for mine about 1 1/2 years ago.

Anyway...

Why a Chevy Cavalier?

I dont know? I was just thinking of a cheaper vehicle, I know that game goes for several thousand dollars.

I cant ever remember SE ever selling for less than 500.00 ..now the three paninesian games have come way down in price if you consider paying 350.00 to 400.00 cheap.....now if you were talking about the pal version of SE it hardly breaks 200.to 300 complete

Edited by wrldstrman