IGNORED

What's this Battlesphere Trio?

Teddy Ruffles

My comments have nothing to do with the charitable aspect. Anyone who can read with any comprehension without letting your emotions take control can understand my comments are directed at the whole idea of Battlesphere being hyped as RARE by the creators(thus trying to affect the collectibility which increases the price) and the continued selling of brand new product which was supposedly sold out years ago.

Now go back and hide behind your little firewall over there at the secret forums you guys coagulate in.

Oh you mean the secret little forum that retro gammer came to to write an article about the Jaggy. Hmmmmmm. Must not be so secret if a well known mag can find it and at 500+ posts per day, well I guess others have found it too.

These have to be the most uninformed and stupid quotes I've seen yet. Maybe someday you'll get this disease and understand why T-Bird does what he does. For you to down someone thats giving the money to a charity is downright rude, misinformed and just plain ignorant.

Nice, wishing a debilitating disease on someone, you're such a nice guy! At any rate, does giving to charity make anybody immune to criticism? What most of you are suggesting is just that, and it's really fucking stupid. The whole message spewed from Scatologic that Battlesphere itself is the rarest and most collectible game in history, is used to increase the value irrationally and its a scam. Sure, the proceeds may go to charity, but does that mean then that Scam = Good? In your eyes I guess so.

Ok, let me ask you this question. What have you done for the Jaguar community or for charity? People who put themselves in glass houses should not throw stones.

Also I'm really surprised that you can drop the f-bomb on here and no one says anything. This does not seem fair as many others have been banned from here for lesser reasons.

These have to be the most uninformed and stupid quotes I've seen yet. Maybe someday you'll get this disease and understand why T-Bird does what he does. For you to down someone thats giving the money to a charity is downright rude, misinformed and just plain ignorant.

Nice, wishing a debilitating disease on someone, you're such a nice guy! At any rate, does giving to charity make anybody immune to criticism? What most of you are suggesting is just that, and it's really fucking stupid. The whole message spewed from Scatologic that Battlesphere itself is the rarest and most collectible game in history, is used to increase the value irrationally and its a scam. Sure, the proceeds may go to charity, but does that mean then that Scam = Good? In your eyes I guess so.

Ok, let me ask you this question. What have you done for the Jaguar community or for charity? People who put themselves in glass houses should not throw stones.

Also I'm really surprised that you can drop the f-bomb on here and no one says anything. This does not seem fair as many others have been banned from here for lesser reasons.

Take this to PM guys.

***LOCKED***