IGNORED

Name That Game!

Inky

There was a game for the ST that entailed you being the head of a TV Network and you had to make decisions about what shows to put on and what commercials to air.. Anyone remember this? And if so, what was the name and where can I get it. I was always intruiged by the concept.

This sounds like "Mad TV" by Rainbow Arts. I know that there were versions for the PC and the Amiga. I'm not sure about a ST version, but is seems likely that they made one. In this game you saw the TV building from a side view and had to walk from office to office to be able to enter all the settings.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if LGD has it, but my FTP site does. (I dumped it myself) Feel free to grab it. It's in the /utils/good dumps/ dir (until I finish my dumps, at which time they'll get moved) I also have a dump of Big Business, but I haven't gotten it working yet, so for now it's a bad dump... :-P

(NOTE: If using a browser to access my site and it asks for a password, enter "archive" ... dunno why it does that for some directories)

[ 08-03-2001: Message edited by: Mindfield ]