IGNORED

TORC

madhatter667

Hey guys.

I know there are a couple folks out there who have played with this title. How developed is it? I have a burn, but I cannot get past the stage loading screen?!?! Was it designed for the later model PSOne, and therefore not 100% compatible with the earlier machines? Or perhaps it's because I use swap discs and not full on mod-chip? I have heard that some games will have problems when not run in a modded console (Thrill Kill is an example... it plays fine for me though...some people have reported that it will only play at its best in a modded machine). I have seen videos of this game in action... perhaps they were playing on a PSX Dev. kit? Would that make a deifference? I only recently found out that a person could purchase a development kit when the console launched. Does anyone know the major differences between the units? I am guessing that the development kit would allow you to run anything that had the correct source codes, or a hardwired boot prompt? I have leaked copies of a handful of other protos/unreleased games (Not a large handful but a few to seriously make me want to learn more on the topic) that play quite well for what they are. I know that playing these games as burns is pretty much cheating, but they aren't supported by the makers anymore, and I think would fall under abandonware... therefore I don't think I am huritng anyone by wanting to experience this intriguing area of videgaming.