IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

Last thing was a complete boxed set of Exodus: Ultima III for the ST.

Yeah, I've got the hard drive adapted version, complete with game

save states, added intro pictures etc, but I had lost the original box

to my copy and the original disk had finally started giving errors after

almost a 1/2 million moves/saves. :)

That would be cool.... I really only have U5 in box for the ST. I have them for the 8bit (actually had 2-4 back in the day).... I also have the Atarimax U3 and U4 cartridges.

I'd love to get a complete boxed set for the ST.

Yep, I've been talking with the seller over the past week, he has 2 complete Pro Prompt systems and 1 Compu=Prompt cart with dongles.

Info can be found here: http://proprompt.com/html/abt.html

This is where he got the contact info...

Looks like you got it. wow, $1200... I really thought it would go for considerably less since it's one of those many rare utility carts.

I'm cleaning up my Atari cartridge list with Compu=Prompts help. Apparently the original is Compu=Prompt, then they split to create Pro+Prompt.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Extreme-Rarity-PRO-PROMPT-Cart-OG-Disk-OG-9pin-Plug-COMPU-ATARI-800XL-/252181744003?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=M9FiwT6Uzrdb20PDngxrc80g5YU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Looks like you got it. wow, $1200... I really thought it would go for considerably less since it's one of those many rare utility carts.

I'm cleaning up my Atari cartridge list with Compu=Prompts help. Apparently the original is Compu=Prompt, then they split to create Pro+Prompt.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Extreme-Rarity-PRO-PROMPT-Cart-OG-Disk-OG-9pin-Plug-COMPU-ATARI-800XL-/252181744003?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=M9FiwT6Uzrdb20PDngxrc80g5YU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Wasn't me who got that one, Zorro did... Seller had a Pro+Prompt.cart, disk, 800xl and 1050 for $150, but the pic was grainy so I asked a few questions and it wasn't long before he pulled it after finding out it's rarity and potential value. Kicked myself in the butt for not pulling the trigger sooner :)

That Espial Cartridge looked nice...

Edited by AtariGeezer

That would be cool.... I really only have U5 in box for the ST. I have them for the 8bit (actually had 2-4 back in the day).... I also have the Atarimax U3 and U4 cartridges.

I'd love to get a complete boxed set for the ST.

I've got the U3 cartridge, never did get around to getting U4 - need to do that. :)

For the ST, I've got Ultima 3, 4, 5, and 6, complete and boxed. I think I've got U2,

but no box. Have to look on that one.

I've got the U3 cartridge, never did get around to getting U4 - need to do that. :)

For the ST, I've got Ultima 3, 4, 5, and 6, complete and boxed. I think I've got U2,

but no box. Have to look on that one.

I never knew they did U6 for the Atari.... I really have to look for that one!!!

I never knew they did U6 for the Atari.... I really have to look for that one!!!

This title drives me crazy. I mean, Ultima 6, great story line, nice

boxed set, it's even hard drive install-able, and then...whoever did

the conversion used the crappy CGA/EGA graphics/palette from

the PC version. So some parts look okay, but sub screens with

faces for example, look really rough.

Various web sites will offer up excuses about the ST's limited 16

colors and lack of gaming power as the reason, but dedicated

programmers have produced far better results. It could have

been done better with a little more effort.

It's a shame really.

I hear they did the same thing with the Amiga conversion as well,

but it was slightly better because it used 32 colors instead of just

post-5822-0-44872800-1448832311_thumb.png

Did not buy this as it's local pickup only but maybe someone closer wants to give it a try. I doubt there is a "hard drive" involved but then you never know....

They don't seem to say "local pickup only"? Wasn't someone asking about a 400 keyboard recently? This is it for $50, although the front of that 400 looks a little tweaked.

They don't seem to say "local pickup only"? Wasn't someone asking about a 400 keyboard recently? This is it for $50, although the front of that 400 looks a little tweaked.

I don't think the 400 top cover is damaged, it appears to not be screwed down and out of alignment. The description does say it needs a power board.

Congratulations...

Thank you. Now watch them come out in droves..

It's funny, I finally found Castle Hassle boxed, then once I had it several show up. It never fails.

I found Super Zaxxon after 5 years of looking, paid out the A$$, and then I had 4 within a couple months.

Then I fear we die off and our children sell our rarest of the rarest all for something like $20... :)

I have many rare duplicates if anyone is in need...

Thank you. Now watch them come out in droves..

It's funny, I finally found Castle Hassle boxed, then once I had it several show up. It never fails.

I found Super Zaxxon after 5 years of looking, paid out the A$$, and then I had 4 within a couple months.

Then I fear we die off and our children sell our rarest of the rarest all for something like $20... icon_smile.gif

I have many rare duplicates if anyone is in need...

Haha... I think seeing carts like that just had to do with changes in the market in the last few years.

It was local pickup at first but obviously the seller decided that a worldwide audience would better his chances....

I don't think the 400 top cover is damaged, it appears to not be screwed down and out of alignment. The description does say it needs a power board.

Thought so, too, but was outbid. I'd be very interested to hear details from the winner as I later found out the auction included an Indus GT as well. (Would have been a nice spare...;-)

Congrats to whomever won it!

Well I bought a Jerry USB mouse adapter primarily for use with my Amiga... however it is configurable for Atari ST... so I'm going to try it out with Diamond GOS (on a 130XE). Can't wait to get the new GUI being worked on here...

Now to find a compatible mouse in my boxes of what my wife calls "junk". The mouse needs to be USB but supporting PS/2 protocols (one of those mice that shipped with a little green PS/2 adapter I would think).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amiga-Atari-USB-mouse-adapter-JERRY-Smooth-working-/231762500689?hash=item35f61f1c51:g:unQAAOSwv0tVbSPT

Edited by bbking67

Since my last post:

post-26874-0-35058700-1449854057_thumb.jpg

2nd one...

post-26874-0-30852500-1449854069_thumb.jpgpost-26874-0-93164700-1449854507_thumb.jpg

1st STacy 2, didn't come with a PSU, but found a sub for $15...

post-26874-0-00592000-1449854083.jpg

GRAPHICS TRANSFORMER.

post-26874-0-90899400-1449854094.jpg

Turned out to be a Basic Rev C.

post-26874-0-32614900-1449854108_thumb.jpg

Atari DOS3 manuals.

post-26874-0-29132400-1449854128_thumb.jpg

Included a OS board too for $10.

post-26874-0-44139400-1449854143_thumb.jpg

Atari In Store Demo Cartridge.

post-26874-0-44423000-1449854167_thumb.jpgpost-26874-0-55229600-1449854157_thumb.jpg

Keeping the SuperCart and Whiz Kid, will sell the rest including the 800, it's fully working.

post-26874-0-60952500-1449854186_thumb.jpg

This is the one that has the Smirk-1050 Happy Clone, the Smirk Controller board was included, but not working yet.

post-26874-0-75000300-1449854236_thumb.jpg

Bristles and Flip Flop are new to my collection, rest are spares and will be selling...

post-26874-0-92658000-1449854215_thumb.jpg

SpectraView II Cart Yep, it was me who got it :) I woke up just in time after the seller posted it...

@Kyle, yes, I'll post the ROM Dumps too :)

• Like 2

Congrats Geezer! I didn't even see a listing for that SpectraView II or the FLIP and FLOPs. Do you have links? Were they on eBay.DE again?

The 5 carts with Flip and Flop were sold by a seller in France 4 months ago, but the link is now dead.

The SpectraView II was listed as a game and doesn't have any details about it...