Little disclaimer here, i seemed to have lost the oink!-file with the correct picture and file. Just noticed it now. It is still usable i think. This file was saved Just before i started working on the picture.
The insomnia I had Wednesday night pushed my sleeping back to being awake all night and sleeping all day again. I was just about finished with Hamburgers when I noticed the game froze at certain times. For instance, whenever I set the number of hits needed to advance to the next level 1, it always crashed at level 4. Setting the number of hits needed to 20 made it crash at level 3. I have been trying various things to try to make it stop, with little success.
Except when I set a cert
As it comes time to 'nicen' things up for Zilch, here's a peek at my past chicken scratch notes transformation into reality form, or mostly so...
My handwriting seems to have suffered over the years but I can still make it out.
Main game screen area is 304 by 192, seems to be the sweet spot while still allowing room for other critical info and gameplay elements that can swipe in/out as needed. Still need to change the interact area on the right lower hand sid
Last night I couldn't sleep. I tried and failed at about 1 a.m. I just couldn't stop thinking about comic strip ideas for my comic strip nobody reads, which is really funny because I want to resume them. So five comics later, I finally fell asleep after 5 a.m. Yes, I worked for four hours to make 5 comic strips. They are Sunday-type ones. I replaced my handwriting with Arial font. I cleaned up the drawings, I colored them. A lot goes into it.
I woke up at about 3 p.m. The tree people
I'm surprised at how close I can get a piano sound on the NES. It actually sounds like a real piano. Instead of making the music like the castle music in SMB, I made some (hopefully) spooky music for it. And I tested the last level on my Everdrive. I have an N8 Everdrive, and the light inside it turns on and off randomly. I don't know if that's okay or not, but it seems to be working fine. So anyway, now with that done, I can begin work on the ending. The code ends at B2E0, with a couple of byte