Been about a month since the last update for Frantic so I thought I'd spend some time on it.
- Trying out Maze Type as the default selected option. Not a fan, already changed back to Start for next build.
- Added Diagnostic support like in Draconian, no longer need to create special diagnostic builds.
- Noticed that the ARM routines were not using the audio interrupt routine (which will be needed when voice samples are added back in). It's been turned on - and I'm now seeing screen rolls in the Frenzy variation when the Stress Test Mode is turned on.
- Fixed some humanoid color entries that were wrapping to dark yellow due to LumaBoost routines.
- TV Type = Diagnostic Display: B&W = On, Color = Off
- Left Difficulty, Frenzy Special Room Test1: B = Off, A = On
- Right Difficulty, Stress Test Mode2: B = Off, A = On
- SELECT = return to menu
- RESET = start game