IGNORED

another ebay seller on crack.......

CARTRIDGE STEALER

The guy's got about 12000 pictures of the game, but not one of the end label, which by my guess, means that its missing.

Atarisoft released games for the CV:

Centipede

Defender

Galaxian

Jungle Hunt

Atarisoft unreleased prototypes for the CV:

Dig-Dug

Joust

Pac-Man

Edited by doubledown

what on earth does he need all those pics for? For crying out load, how much would it cost him to post this auction? He must be an ebay employee!!!!!

:roll:

I thought that too, but if you look at the layout, I'm pretty sure he's using an outside ebay hosting type site or something, and he's not paying for each pic as you normally would if they were uploaded through ebay's site.

Im not the seller so Im not trying to advertise it. Im making fun of him. big difference.

No, there's no difference. Threads about auctions go in the auction forum only, regardless of their purpose (which is why the topic was moved here).

I sent the seller a message through eBay asking about the presence or absence of the end label. I will update this message if I get a reply.

I did the same. I got this response...

Thank you for letting me know. I will look into it and send a end label picure. Not sure why this happened. Thank you.

I sent the seller a message through eBay asking about the presence or absence of the end label. I will update this message if I get a reply.

I did the same. I got this response...

Thank you for letting me know. I will look into it and send a end label picure. Not sure why this happened. Thank you.

I got the exact same message (including spelling error), which the seller sent 2 minutes after I sent the question. Fast response, but still no picture.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-1983-COLECOVISION...Q2em118Q2el1247

i got this game for $1 at a garage sale.

I wouldn't determine the value of an item based on what you bought it for at a garage sale!

Last summer I bought a complete in box TG16 system for $.50, and a $800 Fender Telecaster guitar for $50, both at garage sales. :D