IGNORED

Haven't done one of these in a while.

kenfused

Interesting game - reminds me of Pepper II a little bit. Based on my quick test, it works pretty good on 5200 hardware too! :)

It's your basic amidar type game.

I hate the guy being tall though.

Only reason I converted it, is for some reason I had the end of game tune in my head.

Probably one of the few games, that has no start tune, but a long game over tune.

Maybe fixed DLI problem (at least in emulation).

There is a always a small change I may have broke something since I had to use a couple zero page location (that I hope are not used) to store registers for the DLI since the register pushes were taking too long since the 5200 DLI takes a little longer to call your routine vs the computers.

timerun52.zip

Let me also chime in with "Kenfused, you rock!"

It won't work on my flashcart on my 2 port tho. It crashes as soon as I hit Start.

Which flashcart? The newer 128-in-1, or the older VGWIZ.com A52 cart? I have the A52 cart and it runs fine.

Let me also chime in with "Kenfused, you rock!"

It won't work on my flashcart on my 2 port tho. It crashes as soon as I hit Start.

It might be treating the rom as a two chip rom if it doesnt give you a choice.

You can try doubling it up to make a 32K image copy /b orig.rom+orig.rom big.rom (in windows or dos)

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was there a version that works with 2-port? Doubling up the 16k to 32k doesn't help. On Win800plus with 2-port bios timerun52 will start sporadically when it wants to.

It does bring up the question what is the difference between the 4 & 2-port Bios? (1) PAL check. (2) Ha Ha, you can't play Pitfall check. The only O.S. info I've seen is in these PAM memos.

PAM memos_txt.zip

• 4 years later...