This morning I put in my Finalgrom cart in my Black and Silver TI and it didn't show up on the menu. I swapped SD cards with same concern.
I haven't used it in about 4-5 months. After trying everything I could think of, I switched consoles(with another B & S console)and it worked flawlessly.
The first console I have been using for the last 4-5 months and all carts work except the FG99. It would only show up and work with one program installed
on the SD card. If I put ANY folders or a program with a 'G' file on it, it would fail. I disassembled the unit and checked the cart port and everything was ok.
From what I see this is not a QI, it is one with no badge on the front, date of 'LTA1783'. I have 3 consoles I swap out every few months to test different things with.
Apparently I never tested the FG99 in this one. I updated with JJB's avr & pld files and it now works in this console and with no issues. Thanks JJB!