I had no idea this had undergone such an overhaul! I think I'm too far down the rabbit hole with the older version to switch, though!
I have been running with a modified version of the older release, which I changed so that it works from a mobile phone.
I must have grabbed that version shortly before you released the latest version last year.
I have spent the last few days modifying the older version to work with the atariserver program from the atarisio project - this gives the ability to use XEX and CAS files as well as ATR files. CAS file support isn't so useful, as you need access to a terminal to start the tape, and I hadn't realised just how slow tape loading was on the Atari as my tape deck fell apart before I ever used it! The best tape speed I could get to load Starquake was 125% and that still took 10:30!