IGNORED

Tatio Legends PS2 now $10!

jboypacman

I hope that Taito Ledgends 2 gets a release on the original X Box but it's looking doubtful lately.......I may have to bite the bullet and buy a PS2 :x

On a side note I saw Tecmo Classic arcade was now at *cringe* Gamestop for $4.99, it's an X BOX only release though. Worth it for SWIMMER alone if you ask me :)

I hope that Taito Ledgends 2 gets a release on the original X Box but it's looking doubtful lately.......I may have to bite the bullet and buy a PS2 :x

On a side note I saw Tecmo Classic arcade was now at *cringe* Gamestop for $4.99, it's an X BOX only release though. Worth it for SWIMMER alone if you ask me :)

forgot Rygar :D ......love that game.....

forgot Rygar :D ......love that game.....

What about Rastan? Tecmo Bowl? Bomb Jack? :) :) :)

Shame there is no Ninja Gaiden though :|

I actively sought out, and have:

Taito Legends

Taito Legends 2

Taito Memories Joukan (aka Vol. 1)

Taito Memories Gekan (aka Vol. 2)

Taito Memories Pocket (PSP)

Even though there's some overlap, they all have a couple unique games or other in each collection.. so I had to get them all :ponder:

Where I live Taito Legends on both the PS2 and XBox has been $10 at Best Buy since November. I think I saw it at one other chain for $10 before Christmas too.

Of course, I should note I only bought a PS2 back in early November 2006, and got Taito Legends for $10 at Best Buy the day I bought the system. :)

I actively sought out, and have:

Taito Legends

Taito Legends 2

Taito Memories Joukan (aka Vol. 1)

Taito Memories Gekan (aka Vol. 2)

Taito Memories Pocket (PSP)

Even though there's some overlap, they all have a couple unique games or other in each collection.. so I had to get them all :ponder:

That PSP collection is an import correct? I've been waiting for it to be released in North America and would be most surprised if I missed it.

Is it possible to play PSP games from outside North America on my North American PSP? I don't want to mod my system or anything... just curious.

Is it possible to play PSP games from outside North America on my North American PSP? I don't want to mod my system or anything... just curious.

yes.. psp games are region free. Buy japan/uk games at will :)

Re: the Taito Collection for the PSP, I have the Jap version but it looks a "Taito Legends - Power Up" was released for the PSP in the UK. I don't know yet if it's like the console versions and has DIFFERENT games once again but since it's PSP I doubt it. Heck, it better not or I'll get pissed having to buy yet another one :lol:

psp.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone can comment of the quality of Taito Legends on the PS2 vs. the Xbox. Are the compilations virtually identical on both? Is there any advantage to one version over the other? (many of us have both Xbox & PS2 and can get either version). I've often wondered this too for other compilations like the Capcom Classics.