IGNORED

Interest check: Hotwheels

skem

I moved into a smaller place and have way too many hotwheels, plus I just found a puppy for my fiance I would really like to buy. Just wanted to see if there are any hotwheel collectors out there. Not just the regular hotwheels, more of the treasure hunts, redline collectors clubs and limited editions.

I can make a list tonight.

I have a ton of loose ones from the early 70's to late 80's are they of any interest to anyone?

If you have any in good condition from the early 70's they could be valuable. The year marked on the base does not mean it was produced then, just the first casting of that body-style. Any made before 1977 should have red lines on the wheels. Most cars made in the late 70's to now if they are out of tehe pacakge and in average condition are neary valueless. There are of course rare ones but they are about as hard to find as a rare Atari 2600 cart. If you want to post some pics I can take a look at what you have.

y-bot

I have a ton of loose ones from the early 70's to late 80's are they of any interest to anyone?

If you have any in good condition from the early 70's they could be valuable. The year marked on the base does not mean it was produced then, just the first casting of that body-style. Any made before 1977 should have red lines on the wheels. Most cars made in the late 70's to now if they are out of tehe pacakge and in average condition are neary valueless. There are of course rare ones but they are about as hard to find as a rare Atari 2600 cart. If you want to post some pics I can take a look at what you have.

y-bot

I seem to remember some having the red lines but they are pretty worn. I played with them a lot back in the old sand box :)