IGNORED

Who's going to the CGE 2007 in Vegas

homerwannabee

Ah crap. I have a race that weekend. I can't make it...

Its always been August, hasn't it? I did not even think it would be in July.

Man, that sucks. Its been too long. Those shows were always fun. Hanging out was the best part. Games come and go, getting sloshed with your online cronies, priceless.

C

Yes My Friend, Good Times. That is the Weekend of the Largest Comic Convention. Comic Con San Diego. I have set up there for 18 years in a row. over 140k People with Full wallets, Show up there. I would go, if it was any other weekend. It would be fun to hang out with you all again. Oh well, Maybe next year. HHW

I haven't seen you around in ages. I thought that you died or something.

Sweet... back in Vegas, baby! The last time I went to CGE was 2003 ... last time I was in Vegas was 2003. Coincidence? Don't think so man! :D

I'm gonna do what I can to get there this year. I had a lot of fun the last time.

Cheers,

Smeg

I'm going this year, but staying away from the Digital Press guys

So, you're planning on staying in your room all weekend?

Nah, what I mean is staying away from their table, booth, or something like that.

Nobody knows what I look like so I'll be cool.

I just might hangout at the AtariAge booth, or just play the arcade machines all day.

Nah, what I mean is staying away from their table, booth, or something like that.

I just might hangout at the AtariAge booth, or just play the arcade machines all day.

Im sure as soon as you open your mouth everyone will know exactly who you are.

Im sure as soon as you open your mouth everyone will know exactly who you are.

To tell you the truth I'm not an talker at all.

I'm more of an action person.

I'm going there just to buy, and play.

I might just talk to a few people. Get some sigs from someone like David Crane, and help out some of the sellers packing up on Sunday.

Except for the fact that you'll be wearing a mandatory nametag from the moment you enter the Expo, and you unwisely posted your real name on more than one occassion at DP. You'll be quite easy to locate. Trust me. Me thinks you haven't really thought this through.

Except for the fact that you'll be wearing a mandatory nametag from the moment you enter the Expo, and you unwisely posted your real name on more than one occassion at DP. You'll be quite easy to locate. Trust me. Me thinks you haven't really thought this through.

Oh well.

Just don't speak to me and I won't speak to you.

Edit: About my name, I don't hide anything. That letter I posted on DP was for real. I read you guys BS comments after the letter was posted. I was trying to be an adult, and you guys think it was one of the most funniest things ever. Shame on you guys, shame (well I should be getting more shame than anything else).

Consider this, I had to spend almost $1,000 for this trip, so count me in the event.

Tell Joe (since I know you're an mod overthere, I think) that I won't be doing anything wrong. I'll be hanging out with my friends and family who're comming with me to the event and trying to have fun.

So please, give them my warning, don't talk to me while I'm there.

Edited by Fighter17

Heh. Ain't the concept of "consequences for your words and actions" a bitch?

But seriously, I don't think anyone's really gonna care that you're there or seek you out. But I wouldn't be tossing out empty warnings either lest "The Curious" track you down for the express purpose of seeing just what you WOULD do.

See you in Vegas. Or not. I'm not sure...

Heh. Ain't the concept of "consequences for your words and actions" a bitch?

But seriously, I don't think anyone's really gonna care that you're there or seek you out. But I wouldn't be tossing out empty warnings either lest "The Curious" track you down for the express purpose of seeing just what you WOULD do.

See you in Vegas. Or not. I'm not sure...

Well if I see you, I'll say "MMMK." ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, take this offline if you must continue. I think we all get the picture now.

Tempest

Why is everyone ragging on Fighter17? If someone could PM me about it, that'd be real nice...

Anyway, my parents canceled their trip to Italy, which was pretty much the only thing preventing me from going, so I'll be there this year. Just look for the guy with the shaggy brown hair and black-rimmed glasses.

Ok guys, take this offline if you must continue. I think we all get the picture now.

Tempest

Why is everyone ragging on Fighter17? If someone could PM me about it, that'd be real nice...

PM sent.

I went to the last two CGE's. Gonna skip this one. I live like an hour from San Fransisco, so it was easy for me to go to the last 2, but it just isn't worth a plane ticket for me to go to LV just to pick up some games and get drunk with some fellow CG nerds.

I will say that it would be MUCH more tempting to go if AtariAge would start going back to CGE. I don't want to be speaking for anyone, but I know for a fact that the folks who put on CGE would be happy to see AA come back.

I will say that it would be MUCH more tempting to go if AtariAge would start going back to CGE. I don't want to be speaking for anyone, but I know for a fact that the folks who put on CGE would be happy to see AA come back.

Indeed. I remember being real disappointed that AA didn't show up at CGE 2K4, and I'd love to see them this year. I am prepared to splurge on some homebrews...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...