IGNORED

Interesting find - rare?

eggplant_casserole

Someone came into work today, and asked if we had any 2600 games. I had a dig around, but couldn't see any left. The boss asked what I was looking for, I told him and he pointed to a box hidden up on a shelf. I got it down, and let the customer look. As he was doing so, I saw something and nearly screamed - I knew that it was less common than the other tat in there, and I WANTED IT!

Fortunately, the guy chose Asteroids, Missile Command and something else, leaving me to buy this.....

inftow.jpg

I see there has been a little discussion on it before. Still, what would you say its rarity is? How often does it turn up for sale, and what does it fetch?

I saw that there are no pics in the database (I'd say rarity guide but it only seems to turn up by manufacturer!). If you want one, I'll try and get around to digging out the light tent and taking a good one!

It is an X-rated title, right?

Umm, not as far as I'm aware - unless anyone knows differently!

The label has a picture of a fireman tackling a fire. And wasn't it called Towering Inferno in the US? I wonder what kinda films you've been watching for a picture of a fireman squirting his hose to be considered X-rated..... :lol: Certainly not the original Towering Inferno!!!