IGNORED

sweetsstuff4u ships boxed game in bubble envelope

holygrailvideogames.com

No I'm not going to go tell everyone who's been dissing him to kiss off. That just wouldn't be right. I just don't like people jumping on a bandwagon to hate someone because everyone else does. My first post in this thread was to point this out exactly. I don't have beef with you, but I would ask you to please take a deep breath before you start venting in the wrong direction.

The guy is a scumbag as far as I'm concerned. You should see the threatening emails he sent me when someone posted his contact information on the forum. He's doing no favors to anyone in the classic gaming community and exists solely to milk as much profit from it as he can. And on top of that he has demonstrated that he doesn't even care that his merchandise arrive in good condition as long as it saves him another buck. He's getting his comeuppance.

..Al

No... I'm not jumping on a band wagon. I simply stated I won't buy from him... period.

Not at his prices and not at his quality of service.

Don't preach to me about who I'm allowed to play with and who I'm not allowed to play with. My sandbox is filled with great people. I don't need someone here trying to single me out when yet everyone else here was complaining as well.

Thank you

No I'm not going to go tell everyone who's been dissing him to kiss off. That just wouldn't be right. I just don't like people jumping on a bandwagon to hate someone because everyone else does. My first post in this thread was to point this out exactly. I don't have beef with you, but I would ask you to please take a deep breath before you start venting in the wrong direction.

The guy is a scumbag as far as I'm concerned. You should see the threatening emails he sent me when someone posted his contact information on the forum. He's doing no favors to anyone in the classic gaming community and exists solely to milk as much profit from it as he can. And on top of that he has demonstrated that he doesn't even care that his merchandise arrive in good condition as long as it saves him another buck. He's getting his comeuppance.

..Al

Bingo. Nuff said

(Profit... I can say everyone is out to make some. Nothing wrong with that at all. What this guy does... is wrong)

No... I'm not jumping on a band wagon. I simply stated I won't buy from him... period.

Not at his prices and not at his quality of service.

Don't preach to me about who I'm allowed to play with and who I'm not allowed to play with. My sandbox is filled with great people. I don't need someone here trying to single me out when yet everyone else here was complaining as well.

Thank you

I'm sorry you feel backed into a corner. That was not my intention. Man, no one is preaching to you about who you're allowed to associate with. Deep breaths....DEEP breaths.....

No I'm not going to go tell everyone who's been dissing him to kiss off. That just wouldn't be right.
I think you should take a look at his long term behavior. For at least six months that I've noticed, he has been paying top dollar for stuff, outbidding collectors, and then flips the item over in his online store. As he posted here in a post on AtariAge, he wants to make as much profit as possible, and is proud of it.

Not great if you're a videogame fan who just wants to play some games. I wish he'd go speculate on something else and quit victimizing the gamer community.

I bought atari karts from him and got it in a bubble envelope and the box was crushed. PISSED ME OFF. I have bought several jag games off ebay and only a few have been sent in boxes. I got one game today in an envelope and the envelope was torn and the box was sticking out. The game was NIB sealed. It managed to stay minty fresh though. Not even a bent corner.

Jim

I looked at his account on e-bay and I saw this:

For what ever reason this was posted it was this auction that I won. Try this one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=330057652425

I think you should take a look at his long term behavior. For at least six months that I've noticed, he has been paying top dollar for stuff, outbidding collectors, and then flips the item over in his online store. As he posted here in a post on AtariAge, he wants to make as much profit as possible, and is proud of it.

Maybe he's hoping to profit as much as possible, but bidding aggressively on items in the hope of later resale doesn't sound like a good business plan to me since I know of no way to be sure of recouping the cost paid.

A far better business plan is to place fairly small last-minute bids on items that don't seem to be getting attention. Some items on eBay sell for a fraction of their value. Winning a few bids here and there for pennies on the dollar seems like a better strategy than bidding more than any immediate buyer would be willing to pay.

No I'm not going to go tell everyone who's been dissing him to kiss off. That just wouldn't be right.

Not great if you're a videogame fan who just wants to play some games. I wish he'd go speculate on something else and quit victimizing the gamer community.

I'm into collecting for the Jaguar not playing it. That's where we differ. I'll pay $15+ for a minty club drive CIB. He has what I'm looking for. He's also got an Aircars game that I'm tempted into buying as well. His stuff looks great to me. His feedback says a lot. He's got over 2k positive remarks and only 2 negatives. I don't get you guys.

I bought atari karts from him and got it in a bubble envelope and the box was crushed. PISSED ME OFF. I have bought several jag games off ebay and only a few have been sent in boxes. I got one game today in an envelope and the envelope was torn and the box was sticking out. The game was NIB sealed. It managed to stay minty fresh though. Not even a bent corner.

Jim

I looked at his account on e-bay and I saw this:

For what ever reason this was posted it was this auction that I won. Try this one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=330057652425

I know, and you post positive feedback for a game that was crushed?

post-5439-1171845981_thumb.jpg

I'm into collecting for the Jaguar not playing it. That's where we differ. I'll pay $15+ for a minty club drive CIB. He has what I'm looking for. He's also got an Aircars game that I'm tempted into buying as well. His stuff looks great to me. His feedback says a lot. He's got over 2k positive remarks and only 2 negatives. I don't get you guys.

You're free to ignore what everyone has said about him through their own personal experiences, that he's shipping boxed games in bubble mailers, that he's overcharging for shipping, and that he's hording Jaguar merchandise to drive the prices up. You can also ignore the asinine comments he was making in various Marketplace and Jaguar threads, bragging that all he cared about was making money, to the point where I had to ban him due to his incessant spamming.

And he has 4 negatives and 11 mutually withdrawn feedbacks (many of which were probably negatives). Not sure where you got 2 from. Keep in mind that most people are afraid to leave negative feedback due to retaliation, so you can only read so much into that.

..Al

BTW who are you to go snooping around peoples accounts. What is it that you are trying to prove?

It's public information. I'm actually on the phone with him right now and I just bought 2 more CIB Jaguar games from him. I'll let you know what I get.

How special, I'm sure he's getting nice updates about how people are "slandering" him on AtariAge.

..Al

BTW who are you to go snooping around peoples accounts. What is it that you are trying to prove?

It's public information. I'm actually on the phone with him right now and I just bought 2 more CIB Jaguar games from him. I'll let you know what I get.

Thats nice. You going out for dinner too?? hmm who shall pay?

I just bought 2 more CIB Jaguar games from him. I'll let you know what I get.
Like I said, good luck. ;) That's not any kind of a snide comment: I genuinely hope that the transaction goes well. From my own experience and what I've seen of others, you should be extra cautious with this seller. Make sure you have some kind of registered or insured delivery...

He may take special care of you... but I've seen enough to avoid him. Completely. I've seen his feedback retaliation... (research it yourself).

That's why a lot of people won't neg him. And... when he has people praising him... he gets a big bloated head. God... you act like the guy is an uncle of yours or something.

As for me being singled out by you... it was obvious. You flat out said something to me. No one in the else was quoted and picked on up to that point. Only me. I've had an issue with you in the past... had you on my blocked list and everything. Then... I figured what the hell... why block him. I'm second questioning that now.

So... congrats on your purchase. I hope it is in 'perfect' condition as most of his pictures imply.

My final take on this: I'll gladly overpay for an item if the customer service is great. I don't like to buy stuff cheap and from an unknown source for obvious reasons. If the deal looks shady... it probably is.

If you don't mind, I'm going back to my sandbox to play with my friends. You are more than welcome if you don't mind climbing off my ass

That's not any kind of a snide comment: I genuinely hope that the transaction goes well. From my own experience and what I've seen of others, you should be extra cautious with this seller. Make sure you have some kind of registered or insured delivery...

Thank you for maturity. I really do appreciate it. I hope it goes well too. If I get screwed over then I do and I won't buy from him again. The telephone conversation went great. He wasn't rude, but he was, in fact, very direct. I asked about the problems with shipping that you guys all have stated, he replied quickly in a message through e-Bay along with his telephone number to discuss it. I called him promptly. We talked a bit about what happend here on AA and all that really said was that he was accused of things he didn't do. Albert, he said nothing about slandering...libel...whatever of anything of that sort. HE DOESN'T WANT AA TO BE SHUT DOWN. He barely mentioned AA because I was asking all the questions and these were to determine whether or not I'm going to buy from him. The only thing he did say was, "Well, I'm in the business to make money, if they don't wanna buy it, they don't have to." He says he sends all his CIB Atari Jaguar games in boxes and if there is a problem then he responds.

If I don't get screwed then I'll buy from him again.

He may take special care of you... but I've seen enough to avoid him. Completely. I've seen his feedback retaliation... (research it yourself).

That's why a lot of people won't neg him. And... when he has people praising him... he gets a big bloated head. God... you act like the guy is an uncle of yours or something.

As for me being singled out by you... it was obvious. You flat out said something to me. No one in the else was quoted and picked on up to that point. Only me. I've had an issue with you in the past... had you on my blocked list and everything. Then... I figured what the hell... why block him. I'm second questioning that now.

So... congrats on your purchase. I hope it is in 'perfect' condition as most of his pictures imply.

My final take on this: I'll gladly overpay for an item if the customer service is great. I don't like to buy stuff cheap and from an unknown source for obvious reasons. If the deal looks shady... it probably is.

If you don't mind, I'm going back to my sandbox to play with my friends. You are more than welcome if you don't mind climbing off my ass

....I'll bring the shovels and buckets..... :D

Albert, he said nothing about slandering...libel...whatever of anything of that sort. HE DOESN'T WANT AA TO BE SHUT DOWN. He barely mentioned AA because I was asking all the questions and these were to determine whether or not I'm going to buy from him. The only thing he did say was, "Well, I'm in the business to make money, if they don't wanna buy it, they don't have to." He says he sends all his CIB Atari Jaguar games in boxes and if there is a problem then he responds.

He's telling you what you want to hear knowing you're going to post that on AtariAge since he no longer can. Of course he's going to treat you right. I said "slander" in my previous email because that's what he stated when he wrote me before (of course, the proper term is libel). Funny how he doesn't want "AA TO BE SHUT DOWN" since that's what he threatened in his emails to me (of course, he'd have a snowball's chance in hell of being successful). I'd appreciate your not being his mouthpiece here in the future.

..Al

Albert, he said nothing about slandering...libel...whatever of anything of that sort. HE DOESN'T WANT AA TO BE SHUT DOWN. He barely mentioned AA because I was asking all the questions and these were to determine whether or not I'm going to buy from him. The only thing he did say was, "Well, I'm in the business to make money, if they don't wanna buy it, they don't have to." He says he sends all his CIB Atari Jaguar games in boxes and if there is a problem then he responds.

He's telling you what you want to hear knowing you're going to post that on AtariAge since he no longer can. Of course he's going to treat you right. I said "slander" in my previous email because that's what he stated when he wrote me before (of course, the proper term is libel). Funny how he doesn't want "AA TO BE SHUT DOWN" since that's what he threatened in his emails to me (of course, he'd have a snowball's chance in hell of being successful). I'd appreciate your not being his mouthpiece here in the future.

..Al

Hey it your board Al. That's all I can say.