IGNORED

Post your UNIQUE ATari 2600 item!

Marco

It's more than that, it has some kind of educational goal, kids get to learn a bit about 22 animals.

The tape that I have is the only one that I know of. It came from Australia, but I have no idea whether it was a pack-in or whether it was bought separately. I just don't understand why there's only one so far...

Cheers,

Marco

Hi Marco

is it possible to post the tape file?

greetings Walter

Oops, how would I do that?

(remember, I'm a-technical)

Cheers,

Marco

Send it to me. I'll post it and eventually at some point in time, send the tape back to you :D

Or, alternatively, put the tape in a tapedeck, connect that to your PC's soundcard and record the sound to a .WAV file. (I would stay clear of lossy compression like .MP3 just in case).

• 2 weeks later...

Mm, I don't want to be the one that keeps his own thread going, but I found another nice item, while going through all my boxes in search of another item I'm dying to find:

So, who's the first to book a plane to Taipei? :cool:

Cheers,

Marco

Edited by Marco

Marco, I'm glad you did post these. I didn't know you had the boxes too. Does it say Puzzy on the screen? Could AMPCO be the parent company that produced these, or just the company that distributed these? I wonder if these were just lent to AMPCO to try out? I'd love a rom dump. When are you moving to Canada? :cool:

Here are a few other little odds & ends I have laying around:

1) All 3 swordquest Atari club T-shirts and 2 contest forms for each framed.

2) A Trix cereal box Atari 2600 give away contest.

3) 2 different after market Atari 2600 tables.

4) a Boxed copy of Missile Command from Polyvox.

post-88-1179583516_thumb.jpg

post-88-1179583575_thumb.jpg

post-88-1179583602_thumb.jpg

post-88-1179583644_thumb.jpg

post-88-1179583664_thumb.jpg

post-88-1179583689_thumb.jpg

post-88-1179583714_thumb.jpg

post-88-1179583728_thumb.jpg

Here are a few other little odds & ends I have laying around:

1) All 3 swordquest Atari club T-shirts and 2 contest forms for each framed.

2) A Trix cereal box Atari 2600 give away contest.

3) 2 different after market Atari 2600 tables.

4) a Boxed copy of Missile Command from Polyvox.

:-o :-o :-o

All that stuff is amazing! I love that Missile Command box.

Edited by Krytol

Mm, I don't want to be the one that keeps his own thread going, but I found another nice item, while going through all my boxes in search of another item I'm dying to find:

Cheers,

Marco

Anyone try ringing that number yet? ;)

Here is something that has been sitting in the back of my display case, its a 1983 coke can that had an Atari prize contest, once you poped the top you would look down inside the bottom of the can to see if you won a 2600, or 800 computer, or 2600 game, or a coke t-shirt.

:) :) :)

post-88-1179677535_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Marco

That's awesome!I would love to get my hands on one of them as a Bobby Is Going Home fan.Wonder what the letters PG mean in the model number?

Cheers,

Marco

That's awesome!I would love to get my hands on one of them as a Bobby Is Going Home fan.Wonder what the letters PG mean in the model number?

Parental Guidance. You can't play the game for another 2 years Cody :grin:

I guess these would be kind of unique. I don't think there are a whole lot of them out there at least. High Quality reproductions of course which is the closet my wallet can get to owning these :)

post-9102-1179710362_thumb.jpg

Very nice, Climber! I have seen the repo boxes for sale myself, but is the Video Life real? I only have one repo Commavid myself (the rest of my Commavids are real) made by some great guy:

post-7074-1179712901_thumb.jpg

I guess these would be kind of unique. I don't think there are a whole lot of them out there at least. High Quality reproductions of course which is the closet my wallet can get to owning these :)

Very nice, Climber! I have seen the repo boxes for sale myself, but is the Video Life real? I only have one repo Commavid myself (the rest of my Commavids are real) made by some great guy:

No the cart is a reproduction as well. On the bottom of the label it says it but I cut it out when I took the picture so I could have a little fun at Decyphers expense :D I don't think he fell for it though. I think it might be the only one or one of very few exact reproductions, I know there are quite a few of the 2 in 1 (Magicard/Video Life) dip switch carts out there but this is the only one of these that I know of. I think they are kind of a bitch to make. I think it looks super cool in my collection next to all my other stuff, I wouldn't even want an actual one, I would get to nervous with something that valuble in my collection :)

No the cart is a reproduction as well. On the bottom of the label it says it but I cut it out when I took the picture so I could have a little fun at Decyphers expense :D I don't think he fell for it though. I think it might be the only one or one of very few exact reproductions, I know there are quite a few of the 2 in 1 (Magicard/Video Life) dip switch carts out there but this is the only one of these that I know of. I think they are kind of a bitch to make. I think it looks super cool in my collection next to all my other stuff, I wouldn't even want an actual one, I would get to nervous with something that valuble in my collection :)

Nope didnt fall for it. Well maybe like 2secs. Then I figured that if you already had it I would have bought it months ago. LOL

How about this weird X-Man i once found? Seems to be either a proto or some pre-production / engineering sample

post-2952-1173634037_thumb.jpg

Complete boxed PAL Custer's Revenge (cart and box are slightly different from NTSC version). Don't know of anyone else who also owns this.

post-2952-1173634078.jpg

A friend of mine has these in his store. are they worth alot?

How about this weird X-Man i once found? Seems to be either a proto or some pre-production / engineering sample

Complete boxed PAL Custer's Revenge (cart and box are slightly different from NTSC version). Don't know of anyone else who also owns this.

post-2952-1173634078.jpg

"These"?

Well, if they look exactly like this one (with the small P on the label):

http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?...ERSION_ID=16220

then not anymore, I guess...

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

post-2952-1173634078.jpg

"These"?

Well, if they look exactly like this one (with the small P on the label):

http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?...ERSION_ID=16220

then not anymore, I guess...

8)

I dont know which ones they were. He used to own a video store 20 years ago and he has these games still.

Hi everyone! First time posting on AtariAge - I discovered the site when Kotaku ran an article on Adventure II (bought no. 243). Not a collector, more a retro gamer with fond memories of the VCS - I sold of most of my games a long time ago but my mother still has my original PAL Ingersoll/Atari 6-switch Woody with an interesting item - an original Atari Club dust cover made from dark blue heavy cotton/canvas with rubberised white ink for the Atari logo. If anyone's interested I'll take a picture and post it here. I also have a number of the old Atari Club newsletters in mint condition (again, if you're interested let me know and I'll post some pics) :)