IGNORED

Post your UNIQUE ATari 2600 item!

Marco

post-7074-1173681912_thumb.jpg

... filled with 12 (6x2) Mystique single enders, new in box...

Cheers,

Marco

:lust:

What games are inside Marco? That looks like a display box more then a shipping box. Details? :)

It is a dealer display box indeed. All known Mystique / Playaround titles (except General Retreat / Westward Ho) are represented as single enders in there.

Cheers,

Marco

my PAL Pengo

Not sure, how many are out there beside this one. Who knows about other Pengos?

I have one (used to have 2 but i traded one). In total i have seen 6 but i haven't been actively tracking them so there might be more...

How about lab loaner PAL Pengo?! :D

post-986-1173729145_thumb.jpg

I always thought my Cuttle Cart set-up was a little unique

post-7728-1173736475_thumb.jpg

That CD player is awesome! :-o

I use my Cuttle Cart quite a bit and I tried to find a black compact CD player that looks nice alongside the 2600, but that Pac-Man player is the coolest!

Edited by Lucky Man

Hmm speaking of Supercharger, anyone else got a PAL Supercharger? Can't imagine there are many of those about (one of my acquisitions from Colin's selloff).

I know a collector in Germany that has one. I don't believe he belongs on these forums but does sell a lot of stuff on ebay.

I have all the PAL titles except Communist Mutants and Sword of Saros and Survival Island.

T-shirt, complete with vintage pit-stains!

I saw a picture in a magazine of the great "Todd Rodgers" wearing the same shirt back at some convention for Activision in 82 or so...pretty sweet :cool:

Yes indeed! :)

And now you know who gave me the shirt! :cool:

Does Todd have the Atlantis II cart :ponder:

Edited by homerwannabee

Here are a few odds & ends I have.

1) A Atari dealer manual folder.

2) A big Atari centipede store display (For scale those are my size 13 nikes in front of the box).

3) Activision Ghostbusters store display.

4) Atari service coffee mug.

5) Activision coffee mug.

6) Atari club members coffee mug.

7) Coke Atari give away can.

8) Trix cereal Atari give away box.

:) :) :)

post-88-1173738528_thumb.jpg

post-88-1173738553_thumb.jpg

post-88-1173738570_thumb.jpg

post-88-1173738584_thumb.jpg

post-88-1173738604_thumb.jpg

post-88-1173738630_thumb.jpg

post-88-1173738655_thumb.jpg

post-88-1173739233_thumb.jpg

post-88-1173739257_thumb.jpg

post-88-1173739277_thumb.jpg

I saw a picture in a magazine of the great "Todd Rodgers" wearing the same shirt back at some convention for Activision in 82 or so...pretty sweet :cool:

It's actually an Activision shirt :)

:dunce: :dunce: my bad

I am the only person in the world that owns an Ants cartridge (and the only person in the world that wants an Ants cartridge.) I made it back in my early days of programming a year ago. I also have a very premature cart of GoSub made back in December when I thought the game was closed to finished. How wrong I was! ;) Man I wish I had something rare. These posts have been fantastic so far. Keep it up!

Forgot about my B&W Thunderground cart. I dumped it today and it's 100% the same rom as any other Thunderground. I think the cart is kinda cool. No it's not sun faded. It really is B&W, and the label is a old printed label, not a cheap photocopied one.

post-7074-1173681261_thumb.jpgpost-7074-1173681271_thumb.jpg

I would've kept the link a secret and bought it cheap on Ebay but I had no money at the time. Oh well...

------------

NTSC Pitfall II with PAL style label.

post-9692-1173770638_thumb.jpg

Edited by gamme

:dunce: :dunce: my bad

LOL, I also have the Defend Atlantis t-shirt, which I also got from Todd. Since he was helping to promote the contest, he wasn't allowed to enter, from what I understand.

The Activision t-shirt was worn to promote the Starmaster "Greatest American Hero" contest. :cool:

• Like 1

This doesn't belong to me, but it's still pretty unique. It's some kind of cartridge selector for the 2600. It's being auctioned on the French eBay site.

The seller doesn't accept Paypal so don't raise your hopes if you were thinking of bidding :sad:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VIDEOPLEXER-ATARI-ve...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by MRB

I suppose others have these but these are mine :) That makes them the only ones I have and therefore the only ones unique to me :)

All are autographed games by the programmers. The 2600 is my childhood four-switcher that I flew to San Francisco for Atari's 30th birthday party to have Nolan Bushnell sign. I got to meet him and we even ended up in the Computer History museums monthly magazine :) Worth the time and money to do it. My teaching friends actually pitched in money so we could go.

Heres the link to the issue of cOre. We are on pg 18 of the mag, 11 of the pdf

http://www.computerhistory.org/archive/CORE3.2.pdf

C

post-571-1173895269_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys

i own all Atari Club magazines from germany,eben the really rare number 1 and the last number(which has been shipped from Austria)

I also own all Activision,Parker and Imagic Club magazines from germany.And the 2 Club Posts from Tigervision in germany.And the Club Post from ITT.

I also own Club member cards from Activision and Imagic.

And at last,i own all "Atari VCS Bundesliga"magzines(yes,there was really a championchip in germany,sponsored by Atari Hamburg)

greetings gambler172

I think it's pac-man or combat, a rom should exist somewhere :cool: I don't thnk I can insert it without damaging it. It's a one of a kind cart created by Zimot Industries, or "arton" as he was known on IRC. I don't know how many he made or who has the other ones but none are the same design.

ok I have some other stuff, but this is the most unique...

Zimot #2 cart.. 1 of a kind! :D

Hi

what Kind of game is this?

Does a rom exist?

greetings gambler172

Dang, I packed away all my vinyl 3 months ago. It ain't rare, but I've got an LP of Buckner & Garcia's "Pac-Man Fever" and the LCD stand-up arcade game "Pac-Man" to go with it. My sister still has her stuffed "Ms. Pac" I think as well.

Gawd, those were simpler times.... :ponder: