IGNORED

Nice

CPUWIZ

The black color was f'in boring.

Sorry that it wasn't grown up enough for you, and only black and gray will do.

(Not crazy about iPod white, come to think of it.)

er uh... anger managment issues? so sorry to insult your purple cube, but lay off a bit. didnt know id go to hell if i didnt like one of several colors for a system, sheesh

and no.. if you read my post my gc is white, and i wanted the spice colored one that was only released in japan... so... no... black and gray doesnt "do it" for me.

Edited by AtariJr

I liked the purple BECAUSE it looked like a toy. It was really refreshing to see a games console manufacturer just admit it. They're all toys :)

Excellent point.

Not all things in life have to be hip and edgy. Be secure enough in your adulthood (or whatever) to deal with something designed to be friendly.

I liked the purple BECAUSE it looked like a toy. It was really refreshing to see a games console manufacturer just admit it. They're all toys :)

Excellent point.

Not all things in life have to be hip and edgy. Be secure enough in your adulthood (or whatever) to deal with something designed to be friendly.

i dont have an issue with that.. remember the nes was designed to BE a toy, just to sell the system. i dont think everything has the to hip and edgy... i mean hell the xbox was bigger than a walrus, and the snes i still think is not as appealing s the super famicon.

anywho, i wasnt saying your choices in colors are horrid.. just simply saying that if i had a choice between the two, id pick the black as it DOES look more pleasing to the eye to me. and no, its nothing about securing my adulthood... hell if i cared about what people thought of me and my "coolness" i wouldnt have gotten a gamecube in the first place lol

getting back on topic, i talked myself out of the skin as i already am kinda tired of the look.. and the idea of washing the glue off the wii once i was sick with the skin and not scratching the system gave me nightmares :)

Edited by AtariJr