IGNORED

NIB Dina 2in1 Colecovision system

CPUWIZ

Sooner or later, I'm gonna get one of these. :) If they keep coming up like this, it'll be sooner! :) Thanks, Pure.. I'm your first bidder!

And did anyone notice on the second auction CPUWiz just listed above this post, the seller has *3* units for sale?

Murph

Edited by Murph74

Sooner or later, I'm gonna get one of these. :) If they keep coming up like this, it'll be sooner! :) Thanks, Pure.. I'm your first bidder!

And did anyone notice on the second auction CPUWiz just listed above this post, the seller has *3* units for sale?

Murph

Yeah, I found that auction, right after I listed mine. 3 units, with a BIN price of $239.

:roll:

Cool item - but I don't get the connection. Why did a company build a combo CV & Jap Sega unit?!?! Wouldn't that be analagous to someone creating a combo Atari 7800 & NES Famicom unit? I don't get it... :?

Sega SG-1000 games were only released in Japan, right?

Still cool - nonetheless - if only 'cause its different/unique. :)

--Timster--

I've never really understood the appeal of these apart from novelty. Those who bid that first one to $260+ aren't looking hard enough (I guess only the final two bidders pushed it that high, but still...). I seem to recall them going for $75 and under on eBay on a regular basis not more than a year ago.

I'm also under the impression that the "DINA"s packaged as Personal Arcades by TeleGames have the SG-1000 port disabled/detached from the internal electronics. That could be faulty memory on my part, though.

actually this isn't even the rare one.. its the telegames one.

the rare one is the bit corp one before telegames shit canned the packaging and relabeled it.

i actually had 4 of those bitcorp ones new at once.. they had been sliced, but apparently survived the packaging destruction by telegames.

willie