IGNORED

Current Jaguar Homebrew Projects

Pocket

Umm - why is this unpinned - as a list of homebrew developments - shouldn't this remain pinned? (If necessary split off the junk from later on - but at least the list should be up there, no?)

Either that or the In Development section needs to be updated.

Sorry, I think I had unpinned it by accident earlier. It's pinned again.

Umm - why is this unpinned - as a list of homebrew developments - shouldn't this remain pinned? (If necessary split off the junk from later on - but at least the list should be up there, no?)

Thank you Sauron :)

Many Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Pocket , can you add 'Beebris SE' from Reboot of Jagware? That is not too far away at all.

Also, 'untitled' to be demonstrated at Outline 2010.

Then there's 'Untitled Programming Tutorial' which will consist of a small game + code + walkthrough on how to start making Jaguar games from the very basics for total Jaguar novices.

Is this topic purely games-related? If not, there's the 'Untitled Lovely Software' utility that will soon be released for Jaguar CD fans & developers.

Other things we have are just ideas or basic tech explorations, nothing worth mentioning unless something more comes of them, the above stuff is all well in hand & about to drop over the next couple of months.

Is this topic purely games-related? If not, there's the 'Untitled Lovely Software' utility that will soon be released for Jaguar CD fans & developers.

I don't believe it is just games related, so there should be no reason not to include it.

Should be interesting

Edited by Atari_Owl

I don't believe it is just games related, so there should be no reason not to include it.

Should be interesting

icon_ponder.gificon_lust.gif

Hello everybody!

I just wanted to let everybody know of a little update on Eerievale. :)

2010 is the start of a new chapter for me and the project.

My study is complete, I have my degree in game design and when ever I'm not busy with work, I spend my freetime working hard on Eerievale again.

Of course it is still coming to the Jaguar, as always intended.

It's a very exciting and motivating time, because a lot has changed for the better since most of you last heard from Eerievale, resulting in a more professional and much richer game experience.

The work on the novel is progressing nicely, too. Afterall the game will be based on it. :)

Btw, can the info on the first page of this thread be updated? If it can, please change the Eerievale homepage URL to http://www.eerievale.com) and change the video URL to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buWvnrEU1xI.

Regards, Lars.

• Like 3

Hi Lars,

My study is complete, I have my degree in game design and when ever I'm not busy with work, I spend my freetime working hard on Eerievale again.

You got your priorities right. Career first, then hobby programming.

Congratulations on your degree, and I'm sure it will do well for you.

Glad to know you're still working on Eerievale. That's persistence. :-)

Regards,

Richard / JustClaws.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lars,

You got your priorities right. Career first, then hobby programming.

Congratulations on your degree, and I'm sure it will do well for you.

Glad to know you're still working on Eerievale. That's persistence. :-)

Regards,

Richard / JustClaws.

That's awesome... It's funny where this Jag programming stuff can take you. I took a class in "Design Visualization" just so I could learn how to 3D model and eventually make a game. Congrats on your degree. :thumbsup: :)

is the ps2 controller adapter a reality? seems like this would be the best way to finally have a joystick for fighting games on the jag

Although the Jag have a few good fighting games, I'd like to see a Tekken style game with the same level of quality... Don't get me wrong; FFL is a good 3D fighter, but it can't hold a stick against Tekken 2 and 3. A PS2 controller would be just the thing to make a great gamming experience. :D

I can't wait to put the experience I gained in the last years into the Eerievale project. I'm sure it will be pleasant surprise for everybody.

And you're very right about Tekken and FFL. While Tekken is by far not the best 3D beat em up out there, it's a fun and decent one. At some point it would really be amazing if the Jag could get a better 3D beat em up. Gameplay wise FFL has a lot left to wish for.