IGNORED

Adventure II Ships!

Albert

Mine has arrived!!!!

So what's in it? What's it look like? Details! Pictures! The atari community needs to know! We need a end users aspect of recieving it.

Here is a picture of the box and contents. I don't want to ruin the suprise, so there is only a hint of what is inside! :D

I won't be able to play it until tonight, so it will have to torchure me on my desk! Thank you Ron and Albert.

Way to ruin the suprise for everyone you nob :x :roll:

Aggggh! :x

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread again til I got home.

Can't wait to hear what everyone things of the game (and the packaging!) once they receive it!!

Just got mine. HOLY CRAP this package set kicks ass! :lust:

The packin extras just totally rock, and beat most commercial "collector's edition" sets by a mile!! If the cart itself had been missing, I wouldn't have noticed for a while. :lol:

What an awesome job! :D

Way to ruin the suprise for everyone you nob :x :roll:

You didn't click on the picture did you! :) You may want to stop reading this thread, then, as I imagine it won't be long before more detailed pictures are posted..

..Al

Oh, I did click on the pic and it's not right to spoil any of the goodies after such a long wait and so much time being put into the release. I edited my post as I guess it's not as big of a deal to post pics of the stuff as I feel it is.

Wow, pretty quiet!

..Al

'Cause everyone is finally playing the game!! I just opened mine (#42!) and am absolutely thrilled with the extras and overall presentation. The wait has definitely been worth it! :-D

Glad to hear that some people got their packages today and are enjoying them! I expect quite a few to get delivered tomorrow. :)

..Al

I am now taking pretty pictures for the store. :)

You still need to *remove* a picture from the store. :D

button_sold_out.gif

Don't worry, it'll be gone soon enough! Probably tomorrow (Saturday) sometime. I've gotten all the pictures taken I need, but I do need to work on the description a bit. Just wanted a breather before I have to make more Adventure II carts! ;)

..Al