IGNORED

Adventure II Ships!

Albert

As of 2:47pm EST today, I've received my copy!

I actually walked out my front door and saw the mailman walking up to my box. I greeted him, said Hi, and asked how old he was. He was understandably a little thrown by the question, but he said he was 41, at which point I asked if he remembered the Atari 5200. He said he did, and I told him what was in this very anticipated box he was delivering. He was surprised somebody was still making games for the system, and surprised I still had the system too!

Unfortunately, aside from this brief online break, I need to work on our deck and backyard and haven't had an opportunity to actually open the pkg yet! I can't wait for tonight, though! I'm married - this is as good as a Saturday night gets!

THANK YOU TO ALL INVOLVED!

What a fantastic package!

Everyone did an absolutely amazing job on this and the extras are so very very cool.

I got Special Edition Oblivion for my 360 when it came out. I was so impressed with the coin that was included.

Well, these bonus items are right up there with that.

Everything from the quatlity of the game, to the packaging, to the bonus items are absolutely brilliant.

You've all completely outdone yourselves with this one.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I just recieved my ADV2 Carts today, and like the rest, I must put my 2 cents in...

As ALWAYS a professionally done product. The extras were great! I'm completely enjoying the game! I have to also say that it was COMPLETELY worth the years of waiting! I'm so glad they didn't rush this product, and they took extra time and care to make sure that this was the absolute BEST homebrew that has ever been released. I'm glad that Atari actually allowed this, considering they could have forced a C&D or name change which would have sucked! But to ALL involved, even down to the box and instr. artists, etc.

GREAT JOB and THANK YOU!

To all the whiny little bitches who kept complaining that this project was taking too long, and it was 'never gonna see the light of day' you can finally stop bitching!

Thank you again Big AL and the Gang! - D

The packin extras just totally rock, and beat most commercial "collector's edition" sets by a mile!! If the cart itself had been missing, I wouldn't have noticed for a while. :lol:

Seconded...after looking through everything, I realized, "Oh yeah, and there's a CARTRIDGE in here, too!"

And speaking of the game itself, I was a beta tester, and I am amazed at how much BETTER the game is on the 5200 than in emulation. Great job dealing with the controller issues, Ron -- Mr. Square steers so smooth that for once I don't notice that I'm using that awful 5200 stick! :)

Thank you so much, guys! This game was the reason I got a 5200 (in 2005), and I'm not sorry I did!

If you open the envelope now you can preserve the seal.

I slid a letter opener under mine and it opened right up!

I intentionally used a non-permanent sticker so the envelope could be opened up without damage to the sticker or the envelope. :)

..Al

If you open the envelope now you can preserve the seal.

I slid a letter opener under mine and it opened right up!

I intentionally used a non-permanent sticker so the envelope could be opened up without damage to the sticker or the envelope. :)

..Al

Ah! Good to know...I hadn't opened mine yet because I wanted to keep it as minty as possible.

A+ for everyone involved. This package woud have been worth it for $50

I'm going to go out on a limb and say...

BEST 5200 GAME EVER.

That damn troll is going down in Atari history right along with the bat from the original Adventure as being one of the greatest nemesis' in videogames!

Just got mine yesterday! Quite a nice surprise to be waiting for me after my wife and I drove 3 hours home from my sister's wedding! :)

The packaging and the extras were top notch! Thanks to Ron (Cafeman) and Albert for all of the hard work that they've put into this game!!!

The Adventure II: Limited Edition is now available in the AtariAge Store! There are only about 100 copies available out of a total of 250 that will be produced, so if you did not pre-order the game don't hesitate too long or you may not get a copy of this version!

Warning! If you don't want to be spoiled by the package's contents, then do NOT scroll down beyond the first page when you click the following link!!

http://www.atariage.com/store/index.php?ma...products_id=334

..Al

working in the comic book business as a wholesaler, but being a comic book fan too, I am used to spoilers all the time, and normally it doesnt bother me to read about them...But with Adventure II, I dont know, I want to discover by my own...maybe it is childish...maybe I will be disappointed but I dont care :twisted: , got all excited for the moment.... :D