IGNORED

SNES good sound, no picture, using rf adapter, wt?

:?: So here I am all proud that I gave my niece a SNES to take to college and she calls last night with no picture but good sound on two different tv's. She's using an rf adapter. Dammit I had just tested everything that morning with out a problem. I haven't seen the connection personally since she's about 40 miles away. What the ..........

:?: So here I am all proud that I gave my niece a SNES to take to college and she calls last night with no picture but good sound on two different tv's. She's using an rf adapter. Dammit I had just tested everything that morning with out a problem. I haven't seen the connection personally since she's about 40 miles away. What the ..........

So many thing's it could be. I'd have her start at the system and work her way to the tv. Make sure the system is on the correct channel she want's. Not halfway between channels are not on the right channel. Also make sure that the rf end is pushed all the way into the snes. Then follow the cord and make sure it is not running thru some contraption that is going to distort the picture or no picture. If it's hooked up right in the back of the tv then I'd check my channel or input on the tv. Sometimes turning a tv off then on again if it's on the right input/channel work's. I'm sure you know all this but she might not know.