IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - DS Release Dates

RSS Bot

Nintendo just rolled out its summer schedule, and DK King of Swing DS is now called DK Jungle Climber, and will be released Sept. 10. Also, Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol (which has been listed at ds.ign.com as Dec. 31!) will be released way sooner at Sept. 24. Two games I've been wondering about will be released in September.

In other news, I live in a trailer park with a pool, and if the managers are nice, they'll open the pool this weekend (Memorial Day weekend, like always), but I don't know who's going to go swimming when it's supposed to be about 75 degrees outside. I have opposite SAD. I get depressed when it's summer. All the bright sun and heat makes me sad (not to mention hot, tired, and sweaty.) Well, anyway, I don't think it reached 100 degrees last summer, and hopefully it won't this summer, either. If it does, I'll tape the Weather Channel (it usually happens once or twice a year, so it's a pretty big event around here.) I remember a time a few years ago when it was 104! I think the hottest it ever got in Salem was 110, IIRC. I don't think I was born yet when that happened, so that's good. I wish there was a sweating emoticon, but it'd probably look like the little smiley face was crying, though.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3366