IGNORED

Missing In Action

Mitch

That's a riot. :D

My favorite one is:

Convey my plan for world peace to the United Nations: taking the governor of California with me on our "kick butt and ask questions later" USO world tour.

I'd buy tickets for that one. :twisted:

Mitch

For all PAL users: IT WON´T RUN... beside Robotron (and some disciplines of wintergames) it´s the only NTSC game what doesn´t run on our machines...

Not true... one event of Summer Games crashes and Midnight Mutants locks up immediately. Touchdown Football and Ninja Golf suffer such severe graphical interference to render them unplayable too.

Okay, that´s right... for Summer Games I cannot speak, as long as I do not own it, yet ;) Midnight Mutants exists as a PAL version, same with Ninja Golf... I am sorry that I was missunderstood... I meant it´s the only one I know from the NTSC games not existing for PAL... Water Ski runs fine, e.g. (I really like 2 players on one joypad...)

OK, everyone who is currently paid up has had their game shipped. I will start working on the rest when I get back from vacation.

Mitch

I just saw the post, and just sent my email of interest. This is great. Another fully complete 7800 game ... and something that is not out there much for other systems.

I look forward to hearing from Mitch upon his return from vacation (I just got a blank email back ... so I wonder if his email auto-reply is mis-set).

Mike

OK, everyone who is currently paid up has had their game shipped. I will start working on the rest when I get back from vacation.

Mitch

Hope mine got shipped out already.....

Have a great vacation!

just wanted to say that i got mine SUPER quick, thank you so much. along with the beef drop and pac-man collection that i got today (also SUPER quick), my 7800 collection has exploded with delight.

I got mine super quick also. Arrived about the second week of April when all you where still calling it a fools day joke :lol: ;)

P.S. I'm #35 of 35

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Just like to say,M.I.A is freakin awesome!the MANUAL and CART LABEL ARE SUPERB!.MITCH and SHAWN R. DAVIS SR.and others,(you know who you are)have done superb work,and should be supported for their efforts,BUY THE GAME!,you get alot of game for the money with this one! :thumbsup:

Edited by Rik

Nobody blowing the whistle on what a piece of crap this game is, yet? If not... I'll keep quiet too.

I need to play it alot more before I put a review on my site, but I gotta say the game gives a bad first impression. The graphics are UG-LY and the mechanics makes Double Dragon's collision detection system shine.

Anyways, I don't want to rain on Mitch's parade. He, afterall... is a better man than me.

Cousin Vinnie

Nobody blowing the whistle on what a piece of crap this game is, yet? If not... I'll keep quiet too.

I need to play it alot more before I put a review on my site, but I gotta say the game gives a bad first impression. The graphics are UG-LY and the mechanics makes Double Dragon's collision detection system shine.

Anyways, I don't want to rain on Mitch's parade. He, afterall... is a better man than me.

Cousin Vinnie

Hi Vinnie

I cannot agree with you.Yes,the graphics are not the best,but i like MIA with his different stages.The more you play,the more you will like the game.Try to play it without "Invisible mode".The joystick control is ok too. And you can play it until the Endscreen.

Sur,there are better 7800 games,but MIA is a good game.

And,yesterday,i got my copy(number 2).Mitch and Shawn did a good job.

greetings Walter :)

I may have to side with Vinnie on this one. I will say, though, that Mitch, Shawn Sr., and all those who worked on the reproduction have done a superb job of bringing us what was in the prototype.

I'll play it more when I build a different controller. MIA is the only game that caused my hand to hurt when using a Pro Line joystick, by the way.

I may have to side with Vinnie on this one. I will say, though, that Mitch, Shawn Sr., and all those who worked on the reproduction have done a superb job of bringing us what was in the prototype.

I'll play it more when I build a different controller. MIA is the only game that caused my hand to hurt when using a Pro Line joystick, by the way.

I want to make it clear that I am happy that I bought this and you guys did a great job with it. I don't want to be a jerk about this.

I will say that it is a very interesting title. Probably the only 7800 game that incorporates more than two styles of gameplay: Fighting, scaling, boating, etc. Tower Toppler had TWO types of gameplay: the scaling part of the game and the submarine part of the game... And Ninja Golf has the golfing, the fighting, and the throwing stars part... so that is three... hmmm.... I'm rambling now.

Anyway I want you to know that I appreciate the excellent package/ work/ effort. Thank you.

CV

Really? I thought it was actually pretty good for an unfinished prototype. The graphics are pretty good IMHO, but your mileage may vary.

Tempest

Interesting. I thought the graphics were quite good actually, as was the depth of play and variety of levels. Not earth shattering, but for a prototype, pretty good.

Number six reporting for duty (finally. Thank you very much slowass Canada Post). I've only played a little bit, but I declare Vinnie legally insane. A dude in a 7800 game killed me with a flamethrower. That's more than enough to win me over.

Cousin Vinnie

Oh well,you cant please everyone,anyway, i love your review site vin!

Cousin Vinnie

You better hope Chuck Norris and his extra fist don't catch wind of your opinion...

post-5036-1182966695_thumb.jpg