IGNORED

Do you play Atari everyday?

jboypacman

Here is question for everyone "Do you play Atari everyday"? if so how long is your play sessions and if not when do you have a chance to play?

I myself tend to play on my days off later in the evening but i will play during the day on occasion as well.With my playtime going anywhere from a half a hour to a hour.

Here is question for everyone "Do you play Atari everyday"? if so how long is your play sessions and if not when do you have a chance to play?

I myself tend to play on my days off later in the evening but i will play during the day on occasion as well.With my playtime going anywhere from a half a hour to a hour.

I don't have any of my Ataris hooked up right now! :( But I can almost guarantee, if I did... I would probably spend as much time on them as I do the regular computer. Soooo.... I would guess probably at least 5 hours.

My 2600 gets a little bit of a workout when I have some time to play. I try to play a game before bedtime every evening, games like Ms. Pac Man or Pitfall. Space Invaders and Asteroids is usually always played with several gaming sessions in a rown. Jr. Pac Man also gets a good workout.

Probably around 5 to 10 hours a week, depending. :)

I play 7800 just about everyday. I figure I get less than a half hour of playtime in a day on a weekday and maybe up to an hour (at most, and that's unusual) on weekends. The 7800, O2, and 2600 are pretty much the only systems that I can fit into my adult life anymore. Also, whatever kind of difficult and bad day you may have had, Robotron will totally kill the stress.

I usually play something classic once or twice a week. Usually its the 2600, with the 5200 and CV coming in right behind. Most of my gaming time is spent with modern consoles.

Around a year ago, it was just the opposite though.

Edited by Lord Helmet

No,not everyday,i have other priorities right now,adult life sucks by the way.I wish i was 14 again,where i had NO stress,and NO responsiblities.I've got financial crap to worry about,which ruins my desire to play my beloved games,I play only on weekends,when i'm not working,but weekends off are rare for me. :(