IGNORED

Halo Game (Homebrew)

Charlie Cat

How?

That's what I m talkin bout! The Jaguar would be the ONLY target that might...

might have a cold chance in hell of doing it. As a Jag coder, I doubt it would be

anywhere appealing like the Xbox version is, if it were even feasable.

The problem is almost none of the core elements of the series could be carried over. As opposed to something like Megaman or Prince of Persia which can be boiled down nicely. It'd be a Halo game in name and logo only.

I've always wondered how much of Super Mario Bros. (obviously with lesser graphics) could actually fit on a 2600 cart. Anyone know?

Maybe a driving game (like Enduro). Except, with the Master Chief in a Warthog. Driving past the Convenant members in their Ghost space cars.

This is exactly the sort of post that drives me nuts, because I can't figure out if the poster is trolling or actually that addle minded.

Maybe a driving game (like Enduro). Except, with the Master Chief in a Warthog. Driving past the Convenant members in their Ghost space cars.

This is exactly the sort of post that drives me nuts, because I can't figure out if the poster is trolling or actually that addle minded.

Yeah, the humor of this whole thread is ambiguous, to say the least. :?

Sarcasm or no sarcasm, that is the question.

Well its a question and a topic that I wrote. I like Halo and I like to see if anybody was interested.

Well its a question and a topic that I wrote. I like Halo and I like to see if anybody was interested.

Well then, here's what you do--

1. Get a spare Space Invaders cartridge

2. Get a big ink marker

3. Write "COVENANT INVADERS" over the label

Ta-da! You now have your very own personalized Atari 2600 Halo game.

Well then, here's what you do--

1. Get a spare Space Invaders cartridge

2. Get a big ink marker

3. Write "COVENANT INVADERS" over the label

Ta-da! You now have your very own personalized Atari 2600 Halo game.

Cute, Yet better if you start from scratch. :cool:

Here's my entry. See - you can tell it's Halo becuse you've got the Master C in a warthog jumping over Covenant logs on Halo. You can even see the curvature of the world so you know it's Halo... Pretty brilliant if I say so myself.

I'll start working on it as soon as I finish Links 2600 :)

post-11578-1181076905_thumb.jpg

Here's my entry. See - you can tell it's Halo becuse you've got the Master C in a warthog jumping over Covenant logs on Halo. You can even see the curvature of the world so you know it's Halo... Pretty brilliant if I say so myself.

I'll start working on it as soon as I finish Links 2600 :)

Hey Man, that's RAD