IGNORED

FT/FS: Forza 2 preorder exclusive car XBLM code

1 LEFT

I've got an unused Xbox Live Marketplace code good for the 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z exclusive preorder bonus car in Forza 2.

I'd like to trade it off for any other XBLM codes, for almost anything like maps, cars, TV shows, etc. Let me know if you need the car and you've got anything to get rid of.

I'll also take $2.50 via PayPal for the code if you just want to buy it. PM me if interested. Code will be delivered via PM, unless you want to pay postage for the actual preorder card.

Edited by SomeGuyWithDSL

• 8 months later...
1 LEFT

I've got an unused Xbox Live Marketplace code good for the 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z exclusive preorder bonus car in Forza 2.

I'd like to trade it off for any other XBLM codes, for almost anything like maps, cars, TV shows, etc. Let me know if you need the car and you've got anything to get rid of.

I'll also take $2.50 via PayPal for the code if you just want to buy it. PM me if interested. Code will be delivered via PM, unless you want to pay postage for the actual preorder card.

I am very interested about the code. I did not pre-order my version of fforza 2 and i regret it for that reason. I don't have any XBLM codes or anything like that. However, i would be willing to transfer some of my cars to you in exchange for the code. please let me know... my email is musicmixerman@yahoo.com. Thank you.