IGNORED

Malt Liquor

SINGLE TOOTH

I went for a bicycle ride and barreling down some guy's lawn when I hit a gap in between his lawn and the curb. After a few pedals, a feeling of anger passed over me, knowing that I popped my rear tire.

I commenced walking my bike home, when I saw a liquor store. Of course, it was like 9:05 and it just closed. :( Across the street was a gas station. Stopped in to get a tasty beverage on the way home. There was one can of malt liquor that looked so familiar at first glance. I had to do a double take. It was called Jaguar Malt Liquor and the uncanny resemblance to the Atari Jaguar logo are undeniable. I purchased a can, poured it into my water bottle, and drank it during the walk home.

Here is the best picture I could find. I didnt bring the can home to photograph, because drinking in public is illegal.

Jaguar%20002.jpg

From that site Dr.Malba suggested:

overall: 1.3

appearance: 2 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1 | mouthfeel: 1 | drinkability: 1

Oh, how bad. This is the second worst malt liquor I have had in my life. Skunky and rotten, high abv and cloying in every sene of the words. Cliche yellow color, aroma and taste make you gag. Very bad, this is definitely a can of beer to get drunk with on a budget. (Roughly $1.19 a 24 oz. can)

Ha, it was pretty bad, but it was only 99 cents! It will get you drunk for cheap! Plus it's 8.3%! Not bad!

Edited by SINGLE TOOTH

I think every jag collector should ad one of these to their collection to round it out. It would be interesting to see how many stay full, I have been tempted to drink my M.A.S.H. beer before but at 20+ years old it probably wouldn't taste very good.

I bet not, lol. MASH beer. The blessing of marketing.

Wow, total ripoff on the logo, kind of like that unauthorized Gorf homebrew. :-o

What an asshole you are. Really. No REALLY. Jealous talentless troll.

LOL, jealous of you?

A.) You don't know me, hence you have no knowledge about my talents, but you are well known for making assumptions.

B.) I think someone who is 40+ years old, who needs to form some lame LLC to call themself "professional" to release a homebrew, is really the person that is talentless here.

How many months rent did that "professional" title of yours pay? Did it fill the fridge more than once? :lol:

• Like 3

LOL, jealous of you?

Why else would you troll around after me? It's either that or your seemingly uncontrolable urge

to be an asshole to people unprovoked, right? I mean come now! I never said anything to you and

you started your trolling in the homebrew thread. You shotyour mouth off, made yourself look like

a horses ass, and when shown how clueless you had nothing to say. Now you follow me here and

post another uncalled for shot about Gorf, completely off topic and serving no other possible purpose

than to be a prick. So you tell me why you are such a miserable bastard all the time? What else

could it be?

LOL, jealous of you?

Why else would you troll around after me? It's either that or your seemingly uncontrolable urge

to be an asshole to people unprovoked, right? I mean come now! I never said anything to you and

you started your trolling in the homebrew thread. You shotyour mouth off, made yourself look like

a horses ass, and when shown how clueless you had nothing to say. Now you follow me here and

post another uncalled for shot about Gorf, completely off topic and serving no other possible purpose

than to be a prick. So you tell me why you are such a miserable bastard all the time? What else

could it be?

thats just how some of these naysayers act buddy,real assclowns!! ribbit,ribbit,ribbit...... :cool:

I went for a bicycle ride and barreling down some guy's lawn when I hit a gap in between his lawn and the curb. After a few pedals, a feeling of anger passed over me, knowing that I popped my rear tire.

I commenced walking my bike home, when I saw a liquor store. Of course, it was like 9:05 and it just closed. :( Across the street was a gas station. Stopped in to get a tasty beverage on the way home. There was one can of malt liquor that looked so familiar at first glance. I had to do a double take. It was called Jaguar Malt Liquor and the uncanny resemblance to the Atari Jaguar logo are undeniable. I purchased a can, poured it into my water bottle, and drank it during the walk home.

Here is the best picture I could find. I didnt bring the can home to photograph, because drinking in public is illegal.

Jaguar%20002.jpg

i want to buy a can or two,wanna ship them to me? :D