IGNORED

Intellivision Cuttle Cart 3 Available

cschell

The original CuttleCart, and the Krok Cart, are pretty limited...

The Cuttle Cart 2 and an Atari 7800 is what you wish you had bought when you had the chance.

Which is all the more reason to go to Chad's site and buy THIS (the Cuttle Cart 3) now, while you do have the chance.

And hop over to Classics atarimax.com page too, and get the Coleco USB multicart, the 5200 128-in-1 multicart, and the MyIDE+ Atari 8 bit multicart too, while you are at it.

Seriously. :) I learned my lesson... I've got all of them but the Coleco cart, and plan to buy that on my next paycheck. And I picked up a couple Stelladaptors (which may no longer be available) and an Atari 5200 Redemption 7800 controller while I was at it. I regret that I never got around to getting another Redemption or two or three. I would have liked to get the Genesis model, too.

All in all, I think that probably comes out to around $600 or $700 spent on new components for ancient electronics... but each one of them was worth every penny.

The original CuttleCart, and the Krok Cart, are pretty limited...

The Cuttle Cart 2 and an Atari 7800 is what you wish you had bought when you had the chance.

Which is all the more reason to go to Chad's site and buy THIS (the Cuttle Cart 3) now, while you do have the chance.

And hop over to Classics atarimax.com page too, and get the Coleco USB multicart, the 5200 128-in-1 multicart, and the MyIDE+ Atari 8 bit multicart too, while you are at it.

Seriously. :) I learned my lesson... I've got all of them but the Coleco cart, and plan to buy that on my next paycheck. And I picked up a couple Stelladaptors (which may no longer be available) and an Atari 5200 Redemption 7800 controller while I was at it. I regret that I never got around to getting another Redemption or two or three. I would have liked to get the Genesis model, too.

All in all, I think that probably comes out to around $600 or $700 spent on new components for ancient electronics... but each one of them was worth every penny.

Agreed. I dont have the Stella or any 8 bit multi nor have I ever played them but I have all the rest you mention and they are worth every penny. The only difference is i have the 2600/Genny Redemption which I assume I prefer as I dont care for the 7800 stock controllers. I do have a MasterPlay Interface now as well. Anyone know if the 7800 controller works with that? I will have to try it next weekend. I still wish i had the other redemption for collecting purposes. Thats a bad habit I have. Anyhow, P-Noid is right, well worth the Money. I played my 5200 and CC2 all weekend. The Colecovison Flash cart is ready and available if I wanted to play as well. Top notch products and way conveinent as well.

I still am getting a Krok cart so i can use it in my 5200 Adapter. That is if that works but no one has told me yes or no yet though I assume there would be no conflicts working on the 5200 as that 2600 adapter is like a mini system. Anyone knows that answer for sure, please post it. thanks

Edited by Phantom

You know, the reason I went with the 7800 redemption is because I have an RSI 7800 stick. The 7800 stick itself bites, but some of the DIY mod sticks for the 7800 rock, and because they're basically the same wiring as a 2600 stick, they're totally easy to work on.

Buying a Redemption and making a 7800 RSI mod is *way* easier than buying a RSI stick and modding it for the 5200, and you end up with a stick that controls better, too. At least, with my limited technical experience, that was the case.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok this will most likely be my next purchase sometime soon.

Anyone here can tell me where to get the ROMS to add to the CC3 when I get it?

Is most of the Library available?

Id hate to get this and only find a handful of ROMs.

Any help is greatly appreciated and links to sites with INTV ROMS welcome.

Infact, if anyone has a ZIP with all or most of the ROMs already for INTELLIVISION,

Could you make it available for download here or is that too much of a pain?

If Im asking too much then forgive me, i just thought that would help sales and make it easier for all of us if someone was so kind to do so that already has this and is jammin away as we speak.

Thanks for any and all help and Thanks Chad for making this. I will be buying shortly.

Take care

Edited by Phantom

Ok so either they are all sold or almost none of them sold. Which one is it lol?

No one can suggest a INTV ROM site? Im taking my joystick, and Im going home. :(

Not a download but you can get them legally from here.

Mitch

Thanks Mitch. I also had a friendly person share theirs with me. I'd say who but I dont know if they'd want me to for whatever reason so i will leave that decision to them. thanks to both of you.

This here will help future Buyers for sure and Im sure I will be checking it out as well.

Thanks Much :)

Edited by Phantom

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing this post topped again reminds me:

I tried reformatting my MicroSD and AGAIN I get errors trying to do so. I don't know what the problem is, but it's become very frustrating. I should have never bought the cheapie cards on eBay. I think the problem may lie with the cheap cards, my PCMCIA card reader, the Micro/SD adapter, or something in between. Nothing recognizes the cards properly for formatting. I have tried it on Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to send me a small (16M?) properly-formatted MicroSD card for a reasonable price? I don't want to pay that guy 50 bucks for one of his cards, but it gets more tempting by the day and I see no reason to drop a lot of bucks on a large-MB card when I am not going to use 90 percent of the space.

• 1 month later...

I got my cuttle cart and it looks neat, but I don't have a microsd card yet. I just bid on one on eBay (1gb + adapter for $11, we'll see if I win). I hope it works with the CC3.

I too want a complete set of ROMs and menu files. If anyone has gone through the trouble I will be very gratefull or happy to trade a little something for the courtesy. As I understand it, it's legal for me to own all the ROMs since I own all the carts already.

• 2 weeks later...
are these actual carts or they have to be placed inside a cart when they arrive???

because Im a dummy at that kinda thing and I wouldnt want to mess it up.

Please let me know, thank you :)

You will need a donor cart, like poker and blackjack, in order to house the board.

i have about 6 of them but im all thumbs

are these actual carts or they have to be placed inside a cart when they arrive???

because Im a dummy at that kinda thing and I wouldnt want to mess it up.

Please let me know, thank you :)

You will need a donor cart, like poker and blackjack, in order to house the board.

i have about 6 of them but im all thumbs

If you have one that has the normal philips screws on it, it's really a piece of cake. You literally just unscrew the cartridge back, replace the board and rescrew it. There are instructions on how to place it in the cartridge, and it takes less than a minute for the whole process. Unless you have ordered a dialing wand for your phone, it should be no problem:)

If you have one that has the normal philips screws on it, it's really a piece of cake. You literally just unscrew the cartridge back, replace the board and rescrew it. There are instructions on how to place it in the cartridge, and it takes less than a minute for the whole process. Unless you have ordered a dialing wand for your phone, it should be no problem:)

Thanks, I wil look for one like that, thatll help, Cheers :)