IGNORED

Mega rip, wanna bet?

CPUWIZ

OK, it is sooooooooo unlikely, but imagine if it is true!! Surely it would end up as the biggest Atari auction ever...

There are a surprising number of NTSC carts around in the UK - Iv got 46 myself - so its not impossible from that point of view, just impossible for the fact someone who managed to collect all those super-rare games would just stick em up in his attack...

Looks like Palmer Eldritch bid on it. :ponder:

I´m curious. I put in a modest bid.

I got a reply from the guy and he says this was a friend or cosuins or something like that of his that moved away and the cousin person was an Atari collector. He apoligized for not having pictures but doesn't own a digicam. Still waiting to hear back about picking up in person\viewing the items pre-payment.

I got a reply from the guy and he says this was a friend or cosuins or something like that of his that moved away and the cousin person was an Atari collector.

I´m not saying this is the real deal at all, but the collection would definitely be that of a collector, if anything.

Might also explain why there´s no sign of Pac-man or Space Invaders. ;)

I got a reply from the guy and he says this was a friend or cosuins or something like that of his that moved away and the cousin person was an Atari collector.

I´m not saying this is the real deal at all, but the collection would definitely be that of a collector, if anything.

Might also explain why there´s no sign of Pac-man or Space Invaders. ;)

No, no I thought the response he gave me was starting to point in the direction of good news. He didn't say "don't know what these are" kinda bullshit. He was to the point and stated it's a collection from someone who knew what they where doing. Still really iffy BUT it's starting to gain merit IMO.

Well i am certainly no one to listen to for scams but i messaged the seller and he is either very smart about the way he answers questions or he is really being honest. The way he marks them manual or no manual and stuff seems to add a bit of belief for me as well. I think if it was a real scam he would claim them all to have manuals. But then again it could just be a pretty intelligent scammer..........knowing how to add belief to the whole thing.

I asked the seller for some pictures.

He replied:

HI well this is all new to me , as i`m new to ebay but everyone has to start somewhere right anyway i have no digital camera at the moment and hopefully will get one as i become more used to this, i`ve tried to list them as good as i could as these were collected by a relative and so i`m clearing loads of junk out of the house and thats why i put them on here , as i said sorry to have no pics but it`s my first time.

thanks for the intrest anyway!

VERY STRANGE!!!

Edited by Rudolphy