IGNORED

Snail Against Squirrel

autumn_drag0n

Out of boredom I started playing Snail Against Squirrel.

I think I understand the idea: I am the squirrel, I have to retrieve nuts before they fall to the ground (because a squirrel would never eat anything off of the ground) from the lower left and right corners of the screen while avoiding snails (the squirrel's natural enemy, of course). After retrieving the nut my pace slows and I must carry it to the top of the "tree".

Anyone else ever played this game / ROM? Just curious.

autumn_drag0n

Ha look at my score how serendipitous (not really getting a nut to the tree top is 1300 points).

post-11914-1187336783_thumb.jpg

I actually really like this game. I've sort of got a thing for all of the Bit Corp games, especially Bobby is Going Home. This one is simple and fun, but get's pretty difficult pretty quickly. I like it.

I was going to buy an NTSC conversion of the game from atari2600.com. I even paid for it. But there was some sort of glitch in their system and I got an email saying they had sold out. I was refunded the $35 I paid, bit I didn't get the cartridge. :( Oh well. I'm sure it'll turn up again one day.

• Like 1

I actually really like this game. I've sort of got a thing for all of the Bit Corp games, especially Bobby is Going Home. This one is simple and fun, but get's pretty difficult pretty quickly. I like it.

I was going to buy an NTSC conversion of the game from atari2600.com. I even paid for it. But there was some sort of glitch in their system and I got an email saying they had sold out. I was refunded the $35 I paid, bit I didn't get the cartridge. :( Oh well. I'm sure it'll turn up again one day.

Well I am really going to go out on a limb and admit to liking Seamonster. Don't ask me why but I do.

Shuffles quietly away.

:)